Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Oh i was so very much hoping that you'd do a post-ep write up for this episode. Because it was so full of lovely Lisbon/Jane fodder, yeah?

The moment where she breaks in front of him - oh yes... that needs to be explored.

The look on his face when she says the mail room guy is hot? Didn't like that, did he? Now I want to see this guy! Actually, I want more obvious jealous!Jane.

And I always wanted to know what he was thinking, watching her shimmy around her place in that short little jersey. HEE!

This was perfection personified!
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I worry just a bit.

This was very interesting but I found it hard to follow.

Well written though

Tabitha
ThranduilsDaughter chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Yeay, i waited for someone to write about that scene. Still can't believe she jusr wore that shirt in front of jane. But she was so gorgeous.

And yes, I do fear for the postman's health...
hardly loquacious chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Oh, I loved that scene. Spice Girls notwithstanding, although I can see it. I imagine she likes them for the same reason that the sensible people I know like the Pussycat Dolls. It's just silly.

Love the last line. Very nice.

And now I want them to show the random mail guy on the show for like 10 seconds and have Jane glare at him or possibly unsort all the mail. That would be awesome.
chaviv86 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I love this Behind-the-Scene that you added - it's beautiful. And yeah, I'd love to see what happens to the post-room guy ). I'm much more worried about this whole Sam-Jules thing, though... Jane better get his game together!
FiveRoses chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
That was great - nice little addendum to a wonderful episode. :) Between Bosco and the mailroom guy, Lisbon is keeping Jane on his toes!
yaba chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
wow what a kickass one shot. I loved his perspective on her dancing and I loved the diction you used to illustrate that this is who she is outside of work. I love that Jane realized that she trusts him and that he was even a bit jealous that she was looking at the post-room guy. I loved it :) He is very fond of her and it shows not only in your fic but also on the show, which is great for us shippers b/c we have constant inspiration for stories, such as this brilliant one. awesome :)

Yana
mwalter1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Does anyone else worry about what might happen to that post-room guy? I have a bad feeling he will be looking for a new job soon...

Great scene!
lil smiles chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Oh I don't think I'll even mind if they add more eye candy onto the show... *giggles* Me so shallow.

I definitely enjoyed this fic too. I have that superhero awe of you that Van Pelt has for Lisbon.

I definitely agree with her staged craziness. A lot of the stuff that she said about being cool and calm all the time was probably real.

Love your Jane. Love. We don't get to see the inside of his head so it's so gratifying to read his inner thoughts. Lucky for us fans, you write them so well. It's ridiculous.

*dances around a la Lisbon to 'Call Me'*
nudge-potter chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
This is great! I remember after seeing Jane on the stairs how he must have been feeling watching her dance. Great fic
Explosion-Of-Colour chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
That was just what I wanted after finishing that episode ( how awesome was that ep?) Wonderfully written as usual. That post guy can come make Jane (more) jealous :o)
Profilerchic chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I'm more concerned about the longing look that Jane gave her at the end of the epi. the fact that she now has two men in love with her, yet she doesn't realize one of them... *sigh* can u spell love triangle? :)

but great story. i was so thinking that I hope Jane comes in to here her speech when she was crying... and tadaa! there he was... XD good epi, best yet. for that aspect.
JocelynMcC chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
*rofl* I loved the missing scene, but your last a/n made me chuckle hard. *hehe* I so want to see this mailman. And, of course, Jane assessing his rival. xxJo
28 | « Prev Page 1 2