Reviews for Save Me!
darkbutterfly2011 chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
cant wait for the next chapter
Taylor Whitlock chapter 9 . 10/4/2010
omg i need more soo much please add more soon!
KaitieMarieSmileyLee chapter 8 . 6/12/2010
awwww i hate writers block! Well i hope u get it fixed so u can update
JXB Addicted chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
That was really good! Update soon!

Till then, BB
JXB Addicted chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
That was really good! A baby girl how sweet! BB
JXB Addicted chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
Poor Bella she is in such a state! BB
JXB Addicted chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
That was great! Why would Edward marry her if she was met for Jasper? Was he going to leave her?
JXB Addicted chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
That was good! Bella seems to be comfortable with Jasper even when he a stranger to her! BB (Becky B.)
Princess Mishawaka chapter 7 . 4/5/2010
She is naming the baby Rosalie hehehehehe I bet in any other story Bella would faint. I do like Rose much better than Renessme or whatever SM came up with. Glad it's over and everybody is OK.

I wonder how or when James will show up to claim his grand daughter? This will really be interesting.

I love Jasper and I really love this story. Please post.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
OMG so Bella is probably in line for Queen of all the worlds. I am really astounded. I love Jasper.

You have to post soon because I am so hooked on this story and I need to know what will happen.

Please write soon.
NatalieLynn chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
Interesting chapter!
mmr777 chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
omg. I'm guessing that the murderer is either Jasper's dad or Jacob
Navygirl14 chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
Oh Thank God Jasper came back and he heard her say she loves him and that she wants to get better. Now he has to help her get better...he can't leave her again..she won't survive...
KaitieMarieSmileyLee chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
OMFG that is awesome! I cant wait for an UPDATE
Navygirl14 chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
Okay now I am really confused..WTF is that letter? He was killed right in front of her so how is he not dead and why is he in Alaska and telling Bella that Jasper is her soulmate? Not that I am mad about that..I am not a big Edward fan and I want her to be jasper but what is going on? Did Edward plan all of this?