Reviews for The War For Everyone Souls
Shiranai Atsune chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
this is so epic! please update!
blacktears chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
wow! that was awesome. update soon please!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
make more 2 this
The Puppeteer Master chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
This is really good...
foxdragon777 chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Tohru Adachi: I DEMAND REVENGE! Me: While i don't agree with you with the revenge concept, it would be a good idea to bring him back. Tohru Adachi: Come on, please let me get back my chance at revenge, i barely got a chance and besides, izanami's vowed to stop interfering, nyx is overpowered, erebus can't actually do anything without nyx, strega should be dead by now, and ameno-sagiri requires izanami's acceptance to come back. Me: you've been read my files again havent you? Adachi yes, why? (One winged angel plays in background) Me: dont read my files! Oh sephiroth, could you please beat up adachi for me? Sephiroth: of course. Adachi is being chased chased by sephiroth. Adachi: why me?
Adamantite chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Pretty good storyline so far.

BUT, I have to agree with DEMONRAILY. You should REALLY fix it, the grammatical error is very annoying -_-.

GW juga orang INDO, but I'm more used to reading fanfics in english :P

Nama lagunya (the battle with NYX):

no offence, but "the war for the soul of everyone" sounds weird and plus, the grammar is wrong
DemonRaily chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
You seriously need to find a beta reader and re-upload the chapters after fixing them, because as it is now this fic don't qualify to be posted in English section. I know that English is not your first language(the same whit me), but then again that is not an excuse to do things halfassedly.

Plus the original name of this fic is way better sounding than the English one(as I see you took the name of one of the sound tracks)
Shinomiya Kaede chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Owh... you make it in English?

Me and DeathCode make our fic in English, too! xD -unimportant-

Good story, I do detect some errors, though, but it's still good ) I understand how hard it is to translate.. Me and DeathCode do.. ) so do not worry! xD It's not just you.. xD

So good luck! Looking forward to your next chapter!

Sorry for my very bad english :P