Reviews for At the End of the Winding Road
MissMiracle22 chapter 4 . 6/12/2015
Yes. Loved it. Loved what happened to Ness
PastOneonta chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Interesting. I don't think I've read a story with an evil and cheating Reneesmee before. This is going to encourage me to look for more! R could certainly be selfish, she was spoiled, she had everything, didn't have to work for anything. But to cheat on Jacob is really bad! I am glad Jacob and Leah got together and that Leah was able to forgive him. Nice story, thanks for writing.
shouldabeenblonde chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
Jake deserved a worse punishment but Im glad she didnt give into him easily. Such a great story. Def one of my favorites great job
shouldabeenblonde chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
So glad u made this a three or four chaptered story. I was really worried it had been abandoned. Its way too good for that
shouldabeenblonde chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This is a work of art. Absolutely in love with it : )
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
Jacob doesn't deserve the Leah #FACT.

But I love this shipper.

And I loved the four-shot(?)

;*
Lady Blackwater chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
I luv this chapter...Esme is like the glue in that family...
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
I loved this story! You did a great job with it, though i think Leah should have punished Jake even more. I can't believe that he put those scars on her! I was really happy that Renesme got what she deserved though!
kaka96 chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
Yeah a happy ending I love happy endings.
wolf lover 22 chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
Love it! Glad Leah got her happy ending. Renesmee - ugh!
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
Leah let Jacob use her as a whore, beat up on her for telling

the truth and she still wants him, she is desperate for a man.
XBlackRose77X chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
one of my favorite stories :) great job
Seleen chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
That is officially one of my favorite Blackwater stories ever. Words cannot explain how good that was.
Team Embry Call chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
WTH? I think I almost cried when I notice that wad the end. It was really great though. I mean REALLY REALLY GREAT. But it just wasnt long enough. And by the way I hate Renesmeebitch
Angeluhhx chapter 4 . 2/9/2010