Reviews for Brave New World
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
Despite being unhappy about how the story turned out, I do love how you ended it. The world is their's to do with it as they choice. A brand new world for the both of them. Over all brilliant job writing this. You did a lovely job with all of their different personalities.
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
I am so out of sorts with my feelings for this story. I was so glad that he actually gave her a choice in who she'd stay with, instead of deciding for her. I was so excited for Rose to stay with the Time Lord Doctor, and for the human Doctor to grow a TARDIS with Donna and the two them going on adventures together as the DoctorDonna. Damn the Human Doctor for being able to say the words indeed. I wasn't happy about that at all, but hopefully they'll be happy together.
stefanie1955 chapter 4 . 10/18/2015
I really thought she will go with the other Doctor. It didn't need saying, it needed showing and the other Doctor showed it so many times. If Rose had been given a choice, it would always be the Time Lord Doctor.
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Time Lords who have the emotional range of a teaspoon...has someone been reading Harry Potter?
Midnight Lady chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Oh man. They both have second-thoughts. That's so honest and heart-breaking at the same time.
Keep Calm And Dramione On chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Oh my goodness, this is fantastic. I love the emotions of 10.5...he's everything ten isn't. Also, I caught the bit describing Time Lords as having the emotional range of a teaspoon- and it made me laugh out loud. You're clever (: This is a great story. Please update Don't Blink too! I'm hooked!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
There's definitely a sense of uncertainty by the end of this story... left me feeling kind of sad.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
Poor Doctor. I bet it's harder on him this way, at least before he could pretend that she would have stayed if she'd been given the choice.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
I don't know what's worse, having to choose, or having the choice made for her.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Oh, interesting... I like how the Human Doctor is a bit dark.
Moonprincess92 chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
Oh, Rose had one hell of a decision. You wrote it perfectly. It was absolutely beautiful. : D
MayFairy chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
this story is so cute. i can't wait for more.
Devi Lethe chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
That was touching and very realistic. It's how things should have been. I read it all in one sit down so apologies for not leaving individual reviews but I wanted to see what would happen next. _

I've always thought the scene on the beach was too brief, that Rose gave up too easily, but with this version I can see her thoughts, her struggles. It makes sense that they would choose each other. It's one of those impossible choices, but I think it's the right one. I like that things don't just fall perfectly into place for them either. Their emotions are real, palpable. I can feel their confusion, and awkwardness as they have to deal with new realities that for the first time constrain them both. Very well done.
SunsetRainbow chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
I love it

I think you write so well and it's perfect

:D
ArwenMUC chapter 4 . 10/20/2009
This is a good story so far.