Reviews for Angelus
Samantha chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
I love your perspective on this- I really wish you would continue. You put these situations into a tangible frame - one that is relatable, distinct, captivating, and fun to read. The idea of God playing chess with His angels juxtaposed with Lucifer becoming Satan: interesting balance, and brilliant description- I love it!
MaraSargon chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Good story so far. The only part I don't like is your portrayal of Lucifer's fall. Lucifer being able to just walk into the palace chamber and take the crown seems a tad cheesy. Plus, at that point Lucifer wasn't the lord of darkness yet. His name means "light bringer", and at that point he still would have had a very brilliant glow to him.
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
That was an AWSOME story, well done, keep writing. I look forward to (hopefully) reading more stories. I have bookmarked this story.

Take care & Gods blessings to you & yours.

A fellow believer :)
368235 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
"He seemed to suck in all the light around him."

..perfect.

oo, I love this! There aren't any lyrical representations of the Fall anymore! No more fun angel stories :( So, yay, you're doing one and I love it. It's perfect, your descriptions of how alien death is and how ugly and horrid pride is. I love that Heaven is a city. Beautiful!