Reviews for Pop
beyondobsessed chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
LOL. If only Thirteen got the panties...
beyondobsessed chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
LOL. If only Thirteen got the panties...
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Hilarious, hot, well-written. XD Loved it.
Addicted-to-Insanity chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
*giggle* I loved this soooo much... so, so much.

That was clever, funny, sly, and perfect in every way!

Thank you for writing that!
Artemidora chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
A little out of character for Cuddy to accept Thirteen, and alarmingly aggressive of Thirteen to keep pursing Cuddy. The end was cute, though, and it was quite a funny little story. I like the idea very much - and a much preferable end to the Cuddy's Panties Contest than the original.
The Straight Lesbian chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Awesome. Just... awesome! Mosseltoff, or something.
garnetmystery chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
LoL! Okay that was awesome!

Great job! :)
EvaH2Os chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
loved it

and glad youre back
SarahShalomDavid chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
woah!
argo chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
hey nice to see you posting stories again

this was cute but needed more smut!
Daisy10 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I think this has been done before. Could be wrong though but I felt like I've read it before but House didn't end up walking in. *shrugs*
ithinkitisayit chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
1) "She knew this was wrong, that she was the Dean of the hospital and this woman didn’t even work there..." What does Thirteen's employment (or lack thereof) have to do with whether Cuddy's willing to kiss back or not?

2) "The girl was stickly, but the way she sat kept her pinned to the chair. " Stickly makes no sense. What word did you mean?

3) Other than those, I think the story is good. It had potential to become great, but it needs a few more details polished out before it gets to that point. Like, I felt the actual sex part wasn't detailed enough (and if it's not going to be detailed, that's fine, but it's still not vague-in-a-hot-sort-of-way.
Puritania-x chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
funny as hell!
teriyakiskater chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
lol that is hilarious! i'm surprised it took this long for sumone to think of this scenario actually. it just seems so obvious now. maybe it's because it's a little out of character for thirteen. eh i don't know, it's just funny and i like it.
MoniBolis chapter 1 . 10/9/2009