Reviews for Culture Shock
dreamngo4it9 chapter 29 . 6/3/2013
i know you've moved, but i figured your profile is still here so maybe you'll get the review emails from this. wow... i can't believe i didn't update this when i read it. sorry its taken me so long to review this, but i finally have time to go through my email and review stories from when i didnt have time to do so and im so glad i left it in my email so i was able to do that for you. i LOVED this story. i loved that i was able to read it along side E&O because it really fit. i haven't gotten the time to read the next one, but i promise i will sooner than later because i just loved your characters so much! i cant wait for it!
Snappher chapter 26 . 8/19/2012
awww, I'm in tears! I'm so dorky. Yeah, Nasi! :)
Snappher chapter 23 . 8/18/2012
Fucking bitch mother! poor seth!

I nearly peed myself when emm and nasi had to run for their lives! I've been so worried about this...

is Nasi going to be broke? does he have any money of his own? he's not used to shitty hotels! :(

Gah, so much misery and bullshit...people suck :(
Snappher chapter 19 . 8/18/2012
HOLY SHIT!
simba5waldo5 chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
I am so glad this story is complete. I love the fact that i can read the whole story without waiting for updates. This is an incredible story. Love it. Melissa
simba5waldo5 chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
I feel so bad for emmett, but als bad for nasir. This would be horrible. But i understand emmett being hurt by this. Oh, and ur luvin was really hot! Great job. Melissa
simba5waldo5 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Well that was fab! I have been putting off reading ur story. I dont know why. It was great. You are truly a gifted writer. Love how u bring jasper and edward into ur story. And ur writing of ur boy living is great. Fantastic job. Melissa
Snappher chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
Bless all the wonderful parents who accept their gay children with love.

Send enlightenment to those who dont' have the sense to!
Snappher chapter 12 . 8/11/2012
gah! i love this story, but it makes me NERVOUS! I keep waiting for bad shit to happen. for them to get caught. for somebody that knows Nasi's family to see him with Emmett on the plane, or in the airport. I was worried when they had tent sex with the light on - it cast shadows! what if the servants saw them? or heart them?

I think I'm gonna go read the last capter so I know Nasir is alive! :/

It breaks my heart for him that he has to lie to everybody about who he is. :(((
Snappher chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
Aww, snuggly Nasir. So cute! Bet Seth is a beauty...Sioux men are stunning, IMHO :)

I'm a little worried about Seth in Dubai...he's not exactly flying under the gaydar is he? Make sure he stays with the others! :o
Guest chapter 29 . 7/8/2012
It sucks that ffnet pulls all the good stories. But I'm glad that you and Liz keep posting elsewhere! They must have pulled a lot of stories! I checked my profile where you can see your last 100 reviews. Now I have some from over 2 years ago, because they apparently deleted a lot of other stories I reviewed in between. I understand that they don't want PWP on here. But that is not what your stories are like. I mean you do have a storyline and no kid will go through thouands and thouthands of words just to read some sex scenes. I guess they will loose a lot of readers now - which won't make the advertisement partners happy either. Anyway, thanks for keeping on and letting us know where to find your fics.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/29/2012
No, I didn't know about Liz - I'm shocked this is really crazy and
I feel I'm being treated like a child. Thanks so much for letting
me know and I'll see you in E&O universe elsewhere... K
Raven's twimom chapter 29 . 6/29/2012
OMG! I pm'd OJMJ acouple weeks ago asking if you and her posted anywhere else. I just dont understand what the powers that be are trying to prove. Like you said they will lose their advertisers. I hope they do. Because they are only pulling the well written fics, not the crap that teenyboppers write. I've had to join 10 different fanfic sites to follow all my favs. I respect all of the authors who put alot of time and effort to entertain us. To be pulled without notice is extremely disrespectful and just plain RUDE! I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the great writing you and your partners do! Thanks for writing! P.S. I love your email address. I laughed for 10 min.
bethi13212 chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
Ever since I watched this year's Rupaul's Drag Race everytime you or your conterpart mentions Seth flipping his hair or how small he is I see contestant Little Kenya Michaels and it makes me smile! Love your work!
fashdoll chapter 28 . 5/6/2012
That was wonderful. Thank you so much for writing this. Looking forward to reading Aftershock next.