Reviews for Much Ado, Commander
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
I absolutely love the movie "Much Ado about Nothing". Thanks for this little spinoff
vampire-godess-charlotte chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
LOVED IT ! btw do you mean just given birth, or just got pregnant? im not totally sure about that part...still brilliant!
~charl~
AussieSheila chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
I really love how you write. The commitment and dedication is obvious. You are a great author. Never give that up.
trick of the light chapter 4 . 4/8/2004
sweet and fluffy :) spotted a few grammar and spelling errors though. maybe you can get someone to look it over before yo post it. i noticed that most of your enterprise fics share the same problem. and Hoshi is always "Hoshi Santo"... but still a good fic overall :)
coldqueen chapter 4 . 3/22/2004
Good story. Totally funny.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/4/2003
TO Short! lol

good storey
Gin chapter 4 . 9/2/2002
This was hilarious. As a devoted Shakespeare fan (to the dismay of my sisters) I laughed throught the whole thing. It doesn't hurt that I'm also an avid Trip/T'Pol fan. I loved the conversation between Malcom and Archer about Shakespeare and baseball. Wonnderful job.
Ducky chapter 4 . 7/16/2002
I had a smile on my face while reading that. Especially the ending. ;-)
Hestia01 chapter 4 . 6/4/2002
*squeal!* Whoa man that was adorable! Hehehe I love it!
Feeves who can't be red to log in chapter 3 . 5/23/2002
Woohoo! V V V kewl story! Tho that line "She/was/hurting/him" kinda made me think of something gross... (Trip: Subcommander, you're hurting me! T'pol: :::cracks whip::: silence, human! You must be *disciplined*...)... hehe. Take no notice of me, I've had too much calpol. Anyway, U are a really good writer and you ought to write more. In fact, you HAVE to write more, or I'll come round to your house and put eggs through your letterbox! Yeah! :::twitches, bangs head on table:::
melodyfla chapter 4 . 4/28/2002
Great job. Thoroughly enjoyable. You could have even taken it further in parallel with "Much Ado About Nothing," though that would have been a heck of a long story. Good choice of Shakespeare's works to use for Trip/T'pol. Suits them perfectly.
barbara chapter 4 . 4/21/2002
Keep up the good work.
HopefulNebula chapter 3 . 4/15/2002
I almost forgot: The "motivation" line made me fall on the floor I was laughing so hard. And the "firestorm of marital bliss" line. And only about fifty others.
HopefulNebula chapter 4 . 4/15/2002
LOLOLOLOLOLOL! "Shut up, sir!" And Hoshi's last name is Sato. No 'n'.
Jamieson Zed chapter 4 . 4/14/2002
Great story, loved the ending! Any chance you'll write (even a small) sequel? Think the storyline is great and would love to read more. Keep it up! :-