Reviews for Shoes and Shadows
The Qing chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
No worries, Yosuke. You'll always have her older sister!
Extra Gone chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Yosuke, so now even Teddie is 'scoring', you poor son of a gun!

First I was a little confused, then I put two-and-two together and realized, "Hey, that's Aegis!" gotta love Aegis, and Yosuke's comments about her legs and (lack of) feet were priceless. Someone's in denial of their love for the lower parts of a woman.

And I think Teddie and Ryoji would have gotten on very well. :D
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
...Aigis. LOL. This seriously had me fooled for a while. It was only after a certain point did I go, "Wait a moment..."

I LOVE Aigis. Best robot character EVER in ANY form of media. XD

I love this story too. *salutes* I worship the ground you walk on, dood! You're probably sick of my reviews. Sorry.
EvenDevilsCry chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
LOL YAY AIGIS! X3 I loooooove Aigis-chan~! I knew it as soon as Yosuke noticed her headphones haha.
Guile chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This is magnificent. Small and self-contained and AWESOME.

I have a real soft spot for Persona 3/Persona 4 crossovers.
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I've always wanted to see the characters of P3 interact with the characters of P4 (besides Chihiro, of course; and young!Yukiko from P3P) and you just gave a splendid rendition via Teddy and Aigis.

Lovely, and you also got Aigis characterization right. Really, you are truly splendid at that.
Blazehawkins chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Interesting story. You really bring depth to your stories in a way most people can't.
Lady Cheshire chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
There. . . are no words. This is fantastic- Yosuke is the perfect (and really the only!) person to use as a storytelling device. Love the non-confrontational and innocent dynamic between Aigis, I think they'd be best buds given more time (and love that you brought Ryoji into it as well). This is a charming piece, it certainly made me laugh.

Thanks for this! Excellent work, as usual. Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve!
Shinomiya Kaede chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Ow... so it was Aigis?

My.. this is funny ) and I love Yosuke's reaction.. good interaction between Teddie and Aigis, too...

'they were cute fake legs. Nice as Rise's'

I like this one xD
Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Oh Aigis, you've come so far from the days of hunting Ryoji in the streets. It's always interesting to see a future Aigis. Minato's basically her entire universe so it's nice to see her manage to find herself afterwards. I'll never get tired of seeing her interact with Teddie, either.

And Yosuke's constant WHAT was great. Overall, I enjoyed this. Good work.
zero-damage chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Very sweet, and an awesome twist on Teddie-Aigis meeting. Great Yosuke voice (using him also keeps both Teddie and Aigis appropriately alien). Like the headphones detail - naturally the first thing he'd notice. (Take over Junes later, Yosuke, you can get those things licensed)

Also really like the parallels you drew between Ryoji and Teddie, and Teddie's interpretation of why they behave the way they do. Overcompensation, sort of.

Anyway, great job :) Enjoying these one-shots, especially since they're all strongly character-based.
Megaolix chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Wow... So Aigis, someone created to destroy Shadows, attracts Shadows that ask her out. Oh the irony...

And Yosuke's not wrong... With his luck, even Kanji will probably manage to finally get hismelf together and ask Naoto out.

Come to think of it, once it happens, wouldn't the role be reversed then? Kanji becomes the one to talk normally and Naoto is the one who have trouble finding her words, as we all know how she react to compliments on her feminity.
BonusParts chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I think this charming little story adds a nice touch to the character of Aigis that you've created. It would have been nice for Aigis and Teddie to really commune like this - I think they would have enjoyed each other's company.

The one very unintentionally funny part of this is that I read the words "Very. Figured." As "very figured," as in Yosuke's thinking Aigis has a nice body. I read it a second time and realized that the point of the words was that she is very cute, and it figured that Teddie would attract someone like that (not Yosuke)...but I still got a hearty chuckle out of my mistake.

Very sweet!
ViktorMayrin chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Oho!

I do like this. I should've known way earlier that it was Aigis, but I'm retarded on only 3 hours of sleep.