Reviews for Burning Black Ep1, Act 3: Shadows of Doubt
Bookworm Gal chapter 18 . 10/2/2014
Well, you certainly like your cliffhangers. On to the next story!
weirdgirl332 chapter 18 . 4/8/2011
You dont know the joy I felt when I found you put another chapter so fast (even if you already had it). Poor Anti-Cosmo, now I really have to know what happened. He seems nicer somehow, I dont know if he is just being brought to a better light or if it means that Cosmo is turning darker.

So, does this mean that this story is done since you said 'last chapter'?
weirdgirl332 chapter 17 . 4/7/2011
I just spent the last few days reading all of the Burning Black stories. It was so great, I couldnt stop until I finished. I was so happy when you brought Anti-Cosmo into the story, he is my favorite character. Please tell me that you planning on updating soon, I just have to know what happened to him.
Prongslette94 chapter 17 . 10/8/2010
omg i love it! timmy is just so cool, remy is insane and cosmo has a spit personality~ and danny!my dear danny~ i wish he was back to normal D: well seeya~ update as soon as you can, take it easy ;D
NotAllThatEvil chapter 15 . 4/1/2010
Okay. so tootie just got up and changed basically every little thing about herself to make her an exact replica of Sam? Are you aloud to do that? but either way great story
Linzerj chapter 14 . 12/24/2009
Oh, wow...

DANNY! NO! WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM? That must've been some horrid stuff in there if he turned into THAT! Put in little blippets of how Danny Phantom is now and then throughout, please! And great story, I love it!
Linzerj chapter 12 . 12/9/2009
COOL! But...confusing...

This has13 at the top. It's chapter thirteen, isn't it, then? Where's chapter 12? A bit weird... but this is still really good! :)
DannyPhantom'sGirl chapter 10 . 11/28/2009
I KNOW WHO SOPHIA IS! SHE'S TIMMY'S...um...you won't kill me, right? Okay. She's his little SISTER! EEP!

This is so totally awesome! Love it, update ASAP!
Linzerj chapter 11 . 11/19/2009
Oh, cool...

I wonder if Victoria really could destroy those things with a wrecking ball. Heh, I'd do it.

OMG, so suspenseful! LOVING IT!
Linzerj chapter 10 . 11/15/2009
OMG, I LOVE IT! I think it's a great plotline. What happened to Danny, anyway? And with both an anti-fairy and regular fairies, what type of magic does Timmy use? And Sophia is Timmy's...what? I gotta know! I wanna assume a cousin or distant relative of some sort...
Linz chapter 10 . 11/15/2009
Sophia is Timmy's what? I gotta know! I'm assuming cousin or second cousin or something like that.

Cool, Anti-Cosmo is back. So, will Timmy's magic still be good or will it go bad again with him around? Hmm...

Oh, I would've liked to see Trixie and Tootie claw Veronica! That would've been some show! Great job, update soon, please.
Teira Runes-Kleinnot sign in chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
I've read the whole series up to this point and finally decided to review.

For once. _;;

Anyway, I like this idea. Timmy being immortal because he was "resurrected," (still not completely sure how that works _;;)thanks to Danny...Then to find out that his death was, in fact...(Not telling for those who read reviews before stories)

You really deserve more reviews than you get. Don't be afraid to "step out of the box," okay?

Keep up the excellent work! ;)
Linzerj chapter 9 . 10/21/2009
Sweet! They find out! I really like this!

What's Crocker gonna do with Tim-Tim's DNA? And what's up with Danny and Sam and Tucker?
Linzerj chapter 8 . 10/19/2009
AWESOMENESS! Update ASAP!
Linzerj chapter 7 . 10/17/2009
Wow...This is...undescribable. How do I describe something that is undescribable? Ugh. I'm confusing myself.

Wow. What's up with Cosmo and Anti-Cosmo. It's so hard to choose which Cosmo I like better...oh, never mind. I like how Timmy's copying Ant-Cosmo's black magic stuff; I like Black Magic better myself. I don't know why; maybe its because 13 is my lucky number and I really want an all-black cat. Uh...yeah. So, good job, and update soon! BYE!