Reviews for Broken Mirror
Fullmetal11791 chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Fun story, can't wait to start the next one
animefreak2015 chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
Totally nicely done. Kincaid and Ivy are one of my favorite items. I like your take on the Jade Court. I was looking to see who had done what with them, if anything. Thanks for an enjoyable read.
xvector chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
Fascinating. You capture Dresden's voice very, very well! You are a great writer!
hellseries chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
I really enjoyed this. Your action scenes are detailed enough to be vivid, but not to the extent that they get bogged down. Everyone's in character, and the emotional stakes are as high as the more visible ones. Well done!
hellseries chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
ooooh...Jade Court, magical piercings...I'm in!
A Fan chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
HOLY FUCKING PRESCIENT SHIT, BATMAN!

...Your fic is eerily predictive. And awesome. And amazing. Thanks so much for writing this!
Justafanboi chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
I remember reading this one before I bothered to sign up to the site. It was good then and holds up well on the reread. Thank you for shareing your work.
TroyWeb chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
You really nailed the personality of Harry Dresden. I like your short story. It was straight to the point with a few moments of reflection. The dynamic of Molly and Murphy still trying to establish their position in Harry’s life was well written.

Keep up the good work!
CommChatter chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
Awesome! I loved this.
undeaddade chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
It never really struck me before reading it on Fanfiction, but Ivy knows EVERYTHING written or typed or burned in code (S.O.S.) including everybodies' first writing lesson, hidden poem, thank you card, book... and fanfiction. She sees it all as it is written, and after. She lives with every diary, every legal case, every sticky note, every fetish, every secret...

Poor girl, at least she can handle it. The Jade Vampire on the other hand... good bye sanity, good bye world, hello nuclear launch codes (or a twitching, foaming mess)
Sheaman chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
This is a pretty good story. Honestly, my biggest complaint is that it's not long enough lol
iamnuff chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
wait, ivy is 16 in this?

not really sure of the timeline, but im pretty sure shes more like 12 at the most.
Nobody chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
Just read the whole story. Actually this is the second time i've read it I read your series maybe a year back and now Im re reading it. :) it's actually just like having another Dresden novel while I wait for Jim's next book to come out. This is a fun fun change from reading changes for like the fifth time. You really caught the voice of Jim I think and you make it so fun to read... that is what is important no? Thanks for writing this. I know you're still updating your last one and havent finished it yet i think. Keep writing, there are lots of poeple out there who read it.. just wish more would review!
Am3nBreak chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
gods love shit jokes. liking the depth of creation that went into the jade court and you stick very close to the author stylistically. and also probably the first dresden fic i've read that wasnt absolute bollocks. dont know why this doesnt have more reviews to be quite honest.
A very entertaining read chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
Nice finish to a great read! You sir, has managed to capture the wit of Harry Dresden perfectly, along with evenly developed characters. One thing that really excited me though is the brief mention of Lash near the end of this story, which begs the question, are you going to write a piece involving Lash and Harry? Please say yes, I am sure that would make a lot of people very happy.