Reviews for Broken Mirror
janefanatic chapter 7 . 7/24
What a great story! Thanks for sharing it.
janefanatic chapter 3 . 7/24
Very nice! I loved Harry's joy in repeating the word 'ninja'. It was very Harry! Thanks for sharing!
Daki92 chapter 7 . 5/21
Excellent story, looking forward to the sequels.
Meliko chapter 1 . 3/25
I'm not even finished with the first chapter and I have to ask... Are you sure you aren't Jim Butcher? ;) Absolutely amazing work!
Joanna chapter 7 . 1/31
Nice one :)
mutecebu chapter 3 . 1/8
"Molly's parents will kill me if I sleep in the same room as their daughter. Like, actually. With swords."
"Really?"
"Yeah, really."
"It's true," Molly said, sounding dejected.

Great fun. :)
mutecebu chapter 1 . 1/8
Your Harry and Molly are so very Dresdeny. The "Candy Bar" scene, and the exchange:

"I thought you had a thing for Ramirez."
"Carlos? He was niceā€¦ but he hasn't called me yet."
I shook my head. Young love. And virgins.

Great fun.
AbbyTheNormal chapter 2 . 10/10/2015
Wait...I thought in chapter 1 you established that the Jade Court Vamps couldn't be seen in any reflective surface, so whats the point of the mirror sunglasses? Like, they'll see through the veils keeping the Jade Court hidden, but wouldn't they also not show the actual vampires?
The Wayland Smith chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
That was magnificent. Well written, rounded and in the right style. Thank you very much. The only thing I wish was different was that there was more to read.
The Wayland Smith chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
You've really got the style down to a T. This looks like it's going to be a really fun work. The Jade Court sounds good, terrifying, but not too over powering, hopefully. Bravo.
CharlemagneFF chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
I like it so far. There have been a few things though that have made me go no, that's wrong. The one that annoys me the most is the thing about Drakul having created all the Vampire Courts. Firstly, it is implied that Mavra, our favorite Black Court vamp to hate, died in medieval times. Considering how easily Dracula died, he was probably not very long-lived in his career as a vampire. This makes it possible, maybe even likely, that Mavra is older than Dracula. Besides this, there is no evidence or Dracula having ever existed as anything other than a tool for Bram Stoker to arm people with knowledge against the Black Court. So the Black Court is probably older than Drakul. There are Vampires in the Red Court who are millennia old, and Lord knows how old the Red King is. And the White Court Just has the wrong feel to be something created by Drakul. That said I do like the story so far. I especially like your idea for what it is the Jade Court feeds off of.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Fun story, can't wait to start the next one
animefreak2015 chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
Totally nicely done. Kincaid and Ivy are one of my favorite items. I like your take on the Jade Court. I was looking to see who had done what with them, if anything. Thanks for an enjoyable read.
xvector chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
Fascinating. You capture Dresden's voice very, very well! You are a great writer!
hellseries chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
I really enjoyed this. Your action scenes are detailed enough to be vivid, but not to the extent that they get bogged down. Everyone's in character, and the emotional stakes are as high as the more visible ones. Well done!