Reviews for Phantom Dreams
eboni721 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I love this. It's really sweet!
rubyred21 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
loved it :D
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This was amazing. I might just cry. At first I thought that getting Bella to wear her wedding dress was very cruel of Alice, but by the end, you've convinced me. I loved how Edward never said a word until Bella saw his face. It made the whole experience mysterious, even if we, as the readers, already knew it was him. The writing was good. )
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Loved this story, and I even had a little bit of a hard time holding back the tears there for a little bit. Hope you continue this story.
ScottishRose1028 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Damn it, Bri - you made me cry! *sniffle sniffle sob*

I loved this ... so awesome and pretty ... and *sobs*

I 3 you hard, you! *hugs*
RubyPraxidike chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
i read this last night before bed but my net wouldn't let me review or back on fb so ...

omg you suck! in a good way of course! i absofuckinglutely LOVED this! so yeah. well done. ]
kinsano chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
It was beautiful and made me cry.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Wow! This story had me in tears from beginning to end, I lost it when Edward came back :). great story.
redsnapdragon chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I'm a little teary at the end there. Wow. Very cool.
my2galspal chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
The beginning? So you plan on extending this into a full story? That would be fantastic! I love this one-shot and look forward to reading more, if I understood that correctly. Thanks sor much for sharing your writing.
Bella Quinn chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
O I know this was a one shot...but I am really hoping for a sequel!
rubiesymusica chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Aw. Great story!

Loved the whole use of POTO.

Congrats on third place.
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I really enjoyed Phantom Dreams. I loved how Bella felt the pull towards Edward and how they found eachother. I would love to see a continuation to it. I am sure Edward went through hell and I want him to heal too :-) Thank you!
Corey Taylors Bitch chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
OMG bri i love it! i was howling when he was pressumed dead, but i had to read it twice it's awesome!
1fellswoopx chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
brb while i continue to cry.

omg. what. i loved it.

"Did some sick unicorn take Alice up to Candy Mountain"

ahhaha. charlie!