Reviews for Rising Sun Epilogue: Of Brothers
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
I love this fic; Great job on all 3 chapters. :)
Anaya of Wolves chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
So sweet...and poor Sunny...i am sad now! Love the ending!
Refracted Imagination chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
Simply beautiful. I loved the interaction and slight tension between Sidedwipe and Optimus. The last part that summarised all of Optimus's losses was quite sad, but the final light of hope that shone through, when Optimus realised that he wasn't alone, was able to balance it well and end the fic on a high note.

A fantastic epilogue! Thanks for sharing!

laureas chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
This has been a great story. I am sorry to see it end, though the ending was priceless. The image of Optimus Prime walking out into the bright sun, shaking off the dark past, is so stirring. I hope to see more great stories from you in the future.
Peele chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
Just so you know, I also read your other two "prequels" (or whatever you want to call them) and I loved them! I thought your back story of the whole Prime dynasty was well thought out and unique. All three of these were very enjoyable, although sad...but what can you do since it wasn't going to end happy until some thousands of years later.

So, kudos to an awesome trilogy (or twoandahalfigy ;D
Prime Revolver chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
Kinda cheesy, but not in a bad way;) To bad it's over, but I loved every minute of it.

optimus prime 007 chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
oh man, i was crying through most of this chapter! Excellent job on both fics. I enjoyed them both. Thanks! :)

Refracted Imagination chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Nice introduction, bringing in the twins as a start to the recollection of Megatron as Optimus's brother. Their behaviour was nicely done, it seemed quite typical of them, like in the movie.

I thought that bringing Sideswipe in at the end was also a very nice finish to the chapter. We got to see someone who shared the same situation as Optimus and this helped to amplify the feelings of loss evoked.

Anyway, nice work!

Phoenix13 chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
I know a lot of fans hate Mudflap and Skids (and I DO hate them for taking all the air time in the movie instead of having Sideswipe and Sunstreaker! Gah!) but I think they are good entertainment value. :-)

“Sir!” Mudflap blurted, smacking himself on the head as he impulsively saluted

LOLZ! Oh yes, you the mech, Mudflap, you the mech.

Optimus is quite depressed ain't he? He needs to talk seriously about what he's going through. Probably Ratchet would be the best choice, although Bumblebee is a good listener too. Anyone, just find anyone and talk, big bot!
Phoenix13 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Optimus is missing his father. It's nice to think of the big guy needing a father figure of his own, we always see Optimus as the ultimate being to look up to, but we miss the fact that even he needs someone like that too.

I love how you describe his optics as 'royal blue'. It's very fitting.
Prime Revolver chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Shorter than usual, but not less impressive. Sad and depressing, but excellent. Adding Sideswipe at the end was an good touch, too.

and welcome:)

Anaya of Wolves chapter 2 . 10/13/2009 is sad at the ending...but it is such a good chapter. The twins should be greatful for each other.
Refracted Imagination chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Very nice. It's so wonderful that Optimus was able to meet his father, and hug him too! Too bad Ironhide had to come along...

Oh well, great job! Look forward to the rest of the epilogue. Good luck!

Prime Revolver chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Glad to see just a little more from Rising Sun. This chapter was a slight emption twist. Poor OP.