Reviews for Delusional
Miss Acacia chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This is gonna be angsty ? o.O

Okay ...

Let's review correctly, now XD

Interesting story ! I'm not really fan of the AU, but who knows, you'll may be able to make me appreciate it .

So Allen and Lenalee are in opposite sides, right ? Reminds me of Romeo and Juliet XD

Good beginning, makes me want to read the next chapters

Take care

Cat
SORASOYA chapter 10 . 1/2/2010
Nice, Cain and Abel. XD That seems so Devil Survivor...

Sir Ankou...? Okay... Meh, meh, Delusional just got more interesting.
Rivenoir chapter 10 . 1/2/2010
Nice, Cain and Abel...
Sherin chapter 9 . 12/27/2009
Of cuz, anyone would hate you if you ruin their party, Allen. XO

Well, not for Lenalee's case, I guess.
YiPrincess chapter 9 . 12/24/2009
Allen wondering about Lenalee huh?XD

Maybe Lenalee likes Allen?XD

I wonder what gonna happen to Lavi...The hat guy sounds coolXD

I wonder why he wanted to kill Luigi and Komui...

Yay!Astaline is in the story!XD-lol, Icy is one of my favourite Authors!Your one of my fav tooXD-
SORASOYA chapter 9 . 12/23/2009
It seems that Allen likes Lenalee :D

A rather shallow chapter, without much action, but.. Well-written, anyway. Is Lavi going to be the next victim?

I guess, we'll have to wait. *sigh*
Sherin chapter 8 . 12/20/2009
You completely changed Allen in this chapter.

Lol, love Icy's character and I guess Bel is Rose, correct?
Sherin chapter 7 . 12/19/2009
Somehow, I think you killed Lou fa too soon. And things are getting out of hand now XO

He? Creator? Fears? Etc...AH...I have no idea what's going on now...I think I need to reread the story.
SORASOYA chapter 8 . 12/13/2009
*dies*

Haven't been reading so many words in a long time... Oh well, back to the review! Belle/Bel is Rose right? Cool character XD

Finally, Astaline has appeared! Her character amuses me and wow, together with Marie? Screamer rules more than ever XDD Hahahahaha. Allen's Pure seems so strong in this chapter!

Can't wait for the next update
Allen Walker the Crowned Clown chapter 8 . 12/13/2009
awesome story! its rlly captivating :) cant wait for the next update! xD
YiPrincess chapter 7 . 12/4/2009
XD

Lou Fa dead...why am i not surprise?XD

Never really like Lou Fa even though she chinese.

Lenalee beginning to freak me out D:

"Three Fears of the World" huh?Sounds coolXD

Can't wait for your next chapterXD
SORASOYA chapter 7 . 12/3/2009
The whole Lenalee and Nightingale thing feels so Kuroshitsuji. Seriously.

The Three Fears of the World? That'll be something to look forward to. XD

The Lord and Creator... Who will that be?
Sherin chapter 6 . 12/1/2009
Lol, I would never have guess Ankou is Sky all along. XD

Another great twist coming out from you but where did you get all that words and names.

I'm still curious about Nightingale's past. Hopefully, there'll be a recap chapter about how Lenalee and Nightingale met.
SORASOYA chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
*screams hysterically*

That was some plot twist. I thought Nightingale had "Devourer" but who could have thought he was a demon? The Unicursal Hexagram thing seems so Kuroshitsuji So, Lucifer Nightingale, I guess I should address you as Lucifer from now on, huh. :D

Somehow, my character seems so... Rune-like. Even though, she's Ankou, my mind is telling me that's she not the leader of Masquerade. It's more of a cover.

Nya, I can't wait for the next chapter, with all these actions. XO And I can't believe I'm doing research with most of the strange names that appear in the chapter!
Sherin chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
Last time, you turned Lenalee into a maid..NOW you made her into a mistress, with a Sebastian like butler from Kuroshitsuji. Even Lenalee is starting to turn into Ciel.

I know you hate Lou Fa...so why did you suddenly make her the Head of Creed’s Southern Branch?

You know, every time a new pure is mentioned, I always have to check it in the forums.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »