Reviews for Delusional
Sherin chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
Last time, you turned Lenalee into a maid..NOW you made her into a mistress, with a Sebastian like butler from Kuroshitsuji. Even Lenalee is starting to turn into Ciel.

I know you hate Lou why did you suddenly make her the Head of Creed’s Southern Branch?

You know, every time a new pure is mentioned, I always have to check it in the forums.
SORASOYA chapter 5 . 11/11/2009
I'm confused. What could Lenalee be planning? It's obviously not something good...

So, Bak, Fou, Link and Cross are in Masquerade while Lou Fa is in Creed. Hnm, Rouvelier...? That would be interesting to know. XD
Sherin chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
I'm confused with the Finders stuffs. I don't understand that part.

Kanda seems to know Lavi...a grudge perhaps? XD

And why everyone suddenly travel...south?
SORASOYA chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
Ooh. Ah, the plot thickens with the appearance of the Children of Noah! *grins head off*

Hm, you mentioned the Southern branch of Masquerade is run by him... I wonder who that is... *grins*
Sherin chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
So Devourer belong to Nightingale. *Checks in the forums* Wow, his is in the top5. (Sorry if this's a spoiler.)

Is Ankou your OC? If he's the leader then his pure must be in the top5 too. I can't wait to find out...though I don't understand why he saves small fishes like that XD

Lol, now I know Tyki's pure but not Road though - - must be sth to do with the parasol or that bracelet. By 'it', they can't mean fake pures, right?
SORASOYA chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
Yay for Road and Tyki! XD Ankou's really scary to me...

Hm... I'm thinking that the Road and Tyki have Pures? XP
TheMagicConch chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
Wow... you update fast...

I really like the fic!
Sherin chapter 2 . 10/20/2009 Lenalee already falling for Allen from the start? And I can't imagine Lenalee having a personality like that T-T.

By the way, I know I heard this Masquerade and Creed somewhere it from the movie...*muses*..I can't recall it. So where did you get these words? I just can't get them out of my head.
elrond-76 chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Excellent, like all the fanfiction I have read from you. I hope you will update soon.
SORASOYA chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
O.O *gape* Me like the suspense XD
TheMagicConch chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
You really put the suspense into this story. Great story so far, keep on writing!

Looks like I was right, she WAS fishing for them...
Sherin chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I like this format. You don't have to change it.

Somehow, the hints you gave us about Lavi and Allen pure were so off. I really like the writings on each Pure items. It sounds so ancient and mystery.

Oh, Ex-kun and I make the 1st debut though from what I just read from the Review, it seems Ex-kun forgot his own name when HE was the one who made it up. I like the way my character's attitude is, make me thinking of Anna from Shaman as I am currently watching it at the moment. But, are we gonna be alright? I mean we ARE working under Kanda.

And I noticed Lenalee is acting abit strange, but anyway I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
SORASOYA chapter 1 . 10/11/2009

I mean, seriously. Ah, so Lavi's one was Ripper. *mumbles to self* Fishing? Hmm... Interesting. Fake Pures? Even more interesting ;p

I'm interested to see who the other members of Masquerade are now. XP Bah, I can't wait for the next chapter~

So Kanda was in Creed, huh. Thought so even though you refused to tell me, nii-san. XO *pouts*

Anyway, I really can't wait for the next chapter. A really good start for the fic, too. 30 words...? I'd die.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
This is a good story. Please continue. Allen and Lenalee forever.
TheMagicConch chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
What, no reviews yet?

Ah. Ripper and Passer. Now I see what their Pure's were. I'm definetly curious about what the Fake Pure power is. I just noticed that one of them was the ability to read minds.

Fishing? You make it sound ominous. I'm thinking that the "fishing" is actually hunting for Masqerade. Lenalee seems a much more dark person in this story, but if she really is a high ranking person in Creed, then I can understand that.

Gab, once again, you did great on the story, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I noticed a bit of the format changed, but not much. I definetly like this one better.

BTW, who is my character?
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4