Reviews for Warmth From The Sun
SoundAtMinimum chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
Uuugh.. Why did you leave it at there? .-.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
me: *gets all into story* Yeah this is so awesome!
story: but I only have one chapter left!
me: tear, I guess all good things must come to an end...
*finsh reading last chap.* w-what?! Please tell me there's more!
*reads update thing* last update 2 YEARS AGO!
*falls into pit of feels and crushed-otp-dreams*
LovelyDemon chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
Such an sad chapter! Well it seems like they weren't really ready cause otherwise they wouldn't talk so much.
I like your story, can't wait to read more!
esmeralda kitty cat chapter 10 . 3/29/2012
ah come on oz don't be so cruel to gilbert D: He loves you very much and just doesn't want you to go back to the abyss. He only hates alice becasue...Well...She IS killing ya dude DX SORRY! But she did save you so...Yeah...But then again, sooner or later she'll drag you back down there DX...Bummer.

Anyways, if you're having any trouble then maybe for the next chapter, oz tries to apologize to gil, and gil tells him why he hates alice so much and oz understands and they make up and well...Yeah...They do the do or somethin like that DX just a thought.

feel free to ignore the idea but just an opinion. Anyways, love the story and i can't wait for the next chapter :D

-Crazylady out-
crazylady chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
lOVE IT! Please continue! I don't want gil and oz on such bad terms, though i agree with gil on what he said to oz during the end? D: even i don't understand i mean...Why? DX ARGH! so hard to understand but i guess...meh...his choice. :p

want more please? :/
c.cristina chapter 10 . 2/25/2011
This chapter was amazing! This whole story is really great! the whole light-heartedness one could feel got completely blown away just like that... and it feels right! it feels just like the series, even though it's a pity that they stopped half-way XD you left you in a tough spot ;_; what will they do now? D:
CMHerrera chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
*tears* that was so horrible...whats gonna happen now? I hope things turn out right.
Conrii chapter 10 . 11/13/2010
Thats... realy, realy sad.
Insomniac-Spectrum chapter 10 . 11/3/2010
This is really good.

Really enjoyable.

I WAS SO HOPING FOR A LEMON IN THIS CHAPTER!

Haha. Update soon! :)

xx

insomniac-spectrum
a fan chapter 10 . 9/17/2010
Oh no! and everything was going so well to... aw, poor oz and gil...
watch-me-write chapter 10 . 9/10/2010
OMG, noooo! :O

Aw, damnit! And they were JUST about to do it! TT_TT Shoot, I've been hanging out so bad for that chapter and...poo T_T LOL. But really, this is a great story :D It's very emotional and though it kills me that they're now not happy with each other, the ending for this chapter was actually quite good :)

The only thing that I can even think about critisising at this point is that...maybe you can try using shorter sentences? I noticed that when you're writing what Gil or Oz are thinking at confusing or indecisive moments, it all kind of jumbles together to represent that, but it's also kind of annoying for me, as the reader, to try and read, you know? It all kind of mushes together...

But other than that, everyone is adorable; I loved it in the earlier chapters when Oz slept on Gil's lap and pounced on him in bed. Just the cutest! :3

I hope you update again really soon _ I would really like to see Gil and Oz happily together in the end, haha, and...you know...DATISFIED, if you know what I mean XD Yeah, not subtle... :P

Hope to hear more from this fic soon!

Bexmar O
Deathgirlalexis chapter 10 . 9/9/2010
omg it was amazing i want to read the next chapter keep up the good work
Shane chapter 10 . 9/9/2010
Oz should understand how Gil is feeling because everything Gil has done up to now has been for Oz. Oz is young I understand but to say something like that right after someone declares they love you so passionately? That is just seriously cruel.
li ross chapter 10 . 9/8/2010
Oh my God... I knew I was gonna find something to stop my heart for a second, but I could not resist reading on... Let's say I tried to make it last long, so that I'd really enjoy it (A week and a half thinking of the story and resisting the urge to read should be considered at least half a victory, I guess :P)

"I hope you find it worth the wait even with my horrible writing skills." I beg you pardon? You must be joking, because your writing skills are really great. The way of taing the characters personalities, the quality of dialogues... It's amazing, I can only complain about a few spelling mistakes wich are lack of attention, or an uncomfortable keypad perhaps? And a single sentence in one of tle later chapters wich misses the verbs tenses. What I mean is you are an extremely good writer and Ozbert fans shall be(and probably are) proud of having you for thei (our) amusement. (:

Well, my brain's not working properly at the moment so I'll end my review now, or I'll somehow mix this with a friends trouble plus my tiredness and I don't believe you are interested in reading that :P

PLEASE continue the story, my imagination will fill the gap while I wait, yet it's not so strong... And I simply love the fic. (L)

Thank you so very very much.

Best wishes.

LR.
kumori getsuyoubi chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
my, really love the story 3

why oz is being so stupid! w uh... can't wait for the next chapter, so i hope you will update it sooner xD

GilOz rocks! xD