Reviews for Tales of Paradise Valley
ColeAndPhoebeForever chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
Hi! I really liked this story! Alex testing herself, whoever thought that would happen? Certainly not Annie...haha! I can defititely see this as kind of a miniepisode, which would've been AWESOME!

Please keep the tales coming!

ColeAndPhoebeForever!
Writing4ever4God chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
Hi! I really liked this story! It was really awesome! You should write one where Alex is telling Annie the results of her tests over the phone one night. I'm just suggesting. What can I say? I LOVE Annie/Alex sister bonding stories.

God bless

Lauren
Writing4ever4God chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
Hi! I'm a huge Am fan and I just read your story. It's awesome and very well written. The only thing I have to sy against it is the whole Annet thing. Her name is Annie. It mightbe shortt for Anne, but not Annet. But the best part of the story was the mention of the Energizer bunny. Although I think Bugs is a little upset you didn't mention him, but I think he'll get over it if Alex uses her powers to give him extra carrots from lunch.

I'm def putting this story on my favorites list. And you can tell you've read the books, which is good as well.

I hope to hear from you soon

God bless,

Lauren
ColeAndPhoebeForever chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
I can't believe I'm the only reviewer for this awesome story! This chapter was definitely my favorite because it was a little Annie/Alex moment, something the TV show had so few of...the only major one that springs to mind is The Storm episode! I liked the sciencey stuff (typical Annie!), I felt like I was getting to glimpse a wonderful deleted scene from the series, and the way Alex reacted was totally in-character...excellent job! Oh, FYI, Annie's real name is 'Anne', not Annette; otherwise, keep up the awesome work!

ColeAndPhoebeForever!