Reviews for To Fly
HardyGal chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Goodness… This was so sad, and yet… happy…
I really want to go into a more in depth review, but I'm sort of half asleep right now…
Zanza Flux chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Man, this was good. I feel kinda bad for the twins. The only ones with the ability to fly and often mistaken for decepticons because of it. They aren't even trusted by their own faction.

It's a good thing Jazz is there. I used to think Ultra Magnus was out of his mind giving Sentinel Prime control over them, but now I'm not so sure. I think he assigned Jazz to Sentinel to even out his pompous attitude. He knows the twins need a tough bot to whip them into shape...but he knows Jazz is there to give the twins some kindness in their lives. Jazz is cool and knows he can't do too much infront of his so he has to do it behind his back. I think the twins would do anything for Jazz.
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I am laughing, but I am sad. I'M SO CONFLICTED!
CatchThatPrat chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This was amazing :D You really did a great job. You gave the characters so much depth and emotion, though you only ever see one side of them in the show, despite the rather obvious bits (like them being part Decepticon and whatnot) that are just overlooked. You took those bits and focused on them, and what came out was brilliant C:

I loved the twins before, but now I think I may be obsessed. The way you wrote them from the outside was just perfect. Also the cute little twin-bond bits. I'm such a sucker for those Dx

And I've always kind of disliked Sentinel in the way you dislike a rather annoying fly, but now I really just want to punch him right on his overly large chin.

Anyways, I love your writing style. The seriousness of the subject really comes through your diction, but it doesn't leave the emotion behind, and the combination is rather heartbreaking.

All in all, great story C:
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
My... I never looked at the Twins in such a depressing light but it does make sense. Well done.
Midnight Marquis chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Contradiction seems to be a universal constant (i.e. it's all over the universe)... what with the kind of treatment Jetfire and Jetstorm receive in addition to their being loyal to a fault. I'm glad Jazz isn't like that, but it hurts (for him and me, maybe everyone else who reads this) that nothing more (as said in this oneshot) can be done to help them.

Midnight Marquis
An amazed reader that's who chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
...woah. Just... woah! What astonishing ability

with words, what delicate detail, what amazing

storytelling in and out of itself! I very rarely, if at

all, get to read a story this marvelously executed.

This is a fantastic read, giving the reader a deep

sense of the feelings of Jazz, the Jet Twins and

those around them. It compels me to really take

a closer look at them all and see what I can see...

You, my friend... you have a gift.
NiRinn chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
That was really sad, and beautifully written. Well done
Sallychan-Stories chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
This was so very sweet 3 I can see each and every one of these scenes and acts happening. And it sheds some light, even if it's fictional light, on the deep personalities of the Jet twins.
blue.bimbomushi chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Just come across this and very glad I did. Beautiful, sweet and so sad. I adored it.
Night Train FM chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
A VERY well-done and in-depth look at what the Jet-Twins' lives might be like in-between horsing around on Earth and busting Cons, with some flicker of hope left at the end to boot.

I think you may have made me dislike Sentinel more than the series itself ever did (in a good way) - in the series he mostly comes across as a combination of Rimmer and early-movie-Gaston, but the way he treats the twins here...well.

To make an even geekier comparison, halfway through reading this I mentally linked the Jet-Twins with Gem and Gemma of Power Rangers R.P.M (WATCH IT if you have the time - I could go on for pages about it, but that would be off-topic). They're both sets of big kids thrust into a warzone, and despite all their natural aptitude for it you can still feel just how wrong it is.
Koi chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Sora-chan120 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
the jettwins are awesome...

...And so is this stroy. ]
Lizzleby chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I've said it before; I'll say it again: I love your writing style.

I've never read such an in-depth look into the twins' lives after they were 'upgraded' with the specs taken from Starscream. Hell, I've never read a look into their lives like that at all. It was sad, but had the bitter ring of truth to it. I can imagine that they would be treated poorly, as outsiders and such.

Wonderful work, as always. 3
StarShineMB chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
That was a truely amazing little story you wrote! I've always had this uneasy feeling about the jet twins. The Autobots in Animated are sure much more cruel and so desperate to win that they gave up so much of the honor and freedom that they fight for. The Decepticons almost look like the freedom fighters... But ever since reading the Rise of Safeguard, I've felt bad for the twins. They're lives were saved only to be scientific sacrifices. It's nice to read a story like this, that warms your heart as much as it breaks it. To read about their suffering and the way they are treated is so sad. Yet you give us some hope and affection in the form of Jazz to make the whole situation bearable.

Great work. I'm very glad to have read it!