Reviews for Introduction
Cerice Belle chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Love this! You have converted me to a GrimmSuki shipper!
1XxKiraXx1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
LOVED IT! Tatsuk/Grimmjow is one of my favorite Bleach pairings! Wonderful story!
G.A. AnimeFan4 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
... I cannot begin to describe how much I loved this! This was absolutely perfect, beautifully written, and even had some humor, which is everything a good story requires! Wonderful, splendid, great work!
Szayel's Angel chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
My new favourite crack pairing! Yes :P
blue-hart chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
so cute i wont more can you make a Romance of Grimmjow J. & Tatsuki A or ask someone you know to make it that Tatsuki fins Grimmjow and nears him bake to heath and Grimmjow becomes her protector and win the Ichigo and group find out they do not know wot to think! so let me know k
JMB chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
;) I like Tatsuki now!

..with Grimmjow!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
wow. this doesn't FEEL like a crack pairing at all, since you write the two of them together so well. great job! :D
Honeybunches123 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Awww this is so cute, I wish there was more though;(...have u considered making it longer?...but really,it's spoooo awesome! I just love how describe Grimmjow. He's so smexy!
UlquiorraNoKokoro chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I lurv this. :3
le petit soleil chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
How sweet :)

I love this pairing.

Great job!

-Nami
School boy humor chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
that pairing is made of pure win!
serpenscape chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
...This is so epic it left me speechless. And I'm NEVER speechless! GO GRIMMJOW TATSUKI! Please write more or a sequel ro something! PLEASE! *sparkly pleading chibi eyes*.
deadpoolhulk chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
that was really good. i liked it a lot
anony chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
hey write some more loved it
Chris-TheNinja8D chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I loved it ;D

I'm in love with this pairing, even though it's a crack-one, but there aren't many stories with them besides this ;3

It was really good ;D