Reviews for Inspiration
Geek nerd of the book chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
ENDING AT THE GOOD PARTS DANG MY CAP LOCK IS ON
Geek nerd of the book chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
if only magnus wher to aksidently make his cat talk o whut it would say
Guest chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
Okay you are actually AMAZING! Your writing style is brilliant and the emotions and padssion you convey in your chapters make me practically speechless! Alec and magnus are my favourite characters and youve brought them to life. Thank you!
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
This is an amzing group of one-shots and I know you haven't written this forever but I really want you to update! They are adorable and I absolutely love how you have written them.
Len Kagamine 02 chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
I love them! I've seen a lot of these pictures, but I didn't know who they were by, so thank you! I also love love love your writing! :D
LUka chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Niiice! Go MALEC!

But seriously, FF is being such a biitch right now. I'm having the exact same problems on my actual account, and the formatting is pissing me off.
kalicious chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
Love this! Great job.
kalicious chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
This story along with a full belly has made me happier than cake!
kalicious chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Lovely!
Mami Emore chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
This is amazing! It's seriously the best malec fanfic I've ever read, you should become a writer ;D !
Tempest-Slash chapter 7 . 8/29/2010
I love it when Alec gets all cute and domestic in fics. It fits him ;)

Also, suggestion!

art/Fraid-I-ll-Get-Glitter-On-Ya-176987216?qboost%3Apopulargetglitteronya&qo1

This one is my favorite Malec fanart!
MorbidMandy chapter 7 . 7/4/2010
this is a GREAT idea for a story-I never would've thought of using images for stories. :D loved it.

MM
DisturbingEmily chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
Ohh Alec was so sweet *-* I was wonderin' what was Magnus's job this time that he came back so exhausted?

And you're right this piece was soooo hot!

Lookin' forward to more

Emily
faithful muse chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
My thanks again.

I think you've just about inspired me to draw pretty Malec pictures as an attempt to goad you into more oneshots like these. :)
Awesomesauce123 chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
That was hot. Seriously. I loved all the emotion and how sweet Alec was. Sexy-Butler-Alec makes me grin. :D