Reviews for Deception
Della lovestruck chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Please update!
Walker in the Rain chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Do I see a update in the future near or far?
walker in the rain chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
Thank you so much for the reply noones ever done that you made my day:) hope the crisis clears if ur stuck im free to talk or help anytime as always keep up the work its great!
Walker in the Rain chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
please update this is by far the best fanfic ive found and one of the few that actualy have jinx and the right charaterzation cant wait for your updat keep up the AWSOME work update soon!
Frankizzle chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
Well, thanks for that, ami. Interesting to know that chimpanzees can use keyboards.
ami or jinx chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
you sank crap and crabs
MusicWritingFreak1993 chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
Please continue! I love this!
mossley chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Hey, glad to see you're continued this story. I'm a little confused about Jinx and Kamakura's reaction at the end. If they suspect that Sparrow isn't who she appears to be, I'd think they'd be working together at the very least, not pretending that they agreed on something.

If you need a beta, you can search for one under the "beta readers" menu option. There are 16 listed for GI Joe, and one of them might be able to give you a hand.
Fett012000 chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
nice story development...and good dialogue between the characters. It does not seem out of place imo. Good job...can't wait for more. :)
Karama9 chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
This is turning out really well... I'm pretty curious to find out what the deal is with Sparrow. In the meantime, she's fun to hate.
willwrite4fics chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
Much better. Now I feel I'm entitled to hate sparrow. Let's corner her and kick her butt so she goes away.
MagD chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
I like what you have so far, but I got to agree with the others. SE was a little OOC this chapter. Tame him down in the rest of the story and it'll work a lot better. Keep up the good work.
mossley chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Nice to see the update. Yeah, Snake Eyes is a little OOC here, unless you can come up for a reason for him to be so upset. He knows better than anyone how talented and capable Scarlett is, so it's not like him to be so anxious. And, in a military setting, you really can't go barging into a general's office.

You might also want to have a beta read over your story for you. There are some typos and grammar mistakes slipping in, and that type of thing can turn off some readers, especially when you're just getting started.
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
scarlet late?

uh oh... i would be worried too if it was snakes...
Faye Kinitt chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
I was really sure i reviewed the last chapter ( it was a glowing review ) but any way , i like were this is going, i really liked jinx worrying about snake eyes - they are pretty much family after all and she has known him during his training.

I thought snake was a bit over the top annoying hawk all the time, it made me think that snake eyes didnt have confidence in her abiliy more then he was a worried boyfriend , and that wouldnt go down well. i think that even if we was worried he would bring it up with hawk , he would go to his supperior - stalker or duke.

the only other think that got to me is that covergirl was only office bound in the movie , in the comic she would be in or around her tank, making clutch and shipwreck blush with her dirty jokes.

im looking forward to the next part and seeing how scarletts team being missing (any one we know on the team?) and this new girl fit together. hope you update soon.