Reviews for Hope Will Find A Way
afallenheart chapter 8 . 12/6/2015
Please update!
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 1/16/2015
Interesting story. I really like how you've made Hinata and Sakura to not be wimps or pathetic. I actually like them in your story. :) Hope you continue the story, I'd like to see how things go with Naruto and Kakashi.
Beloved Daughter chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
Oh man! I'm dying to know what happens to Sakura and Hinata - as well as if any other ninja survived! I can only hope you will eventually return to writing this awesome story!
Fuyutaro son chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
oh, please don't leave it there! it's such an amazing story!
Jigoku no Yami chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
oh come on!
Just as i get into this, and overjoyed by the fact of who is alive, and what could be revealed in time...it dies. Damn it! WHY?!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
I loved it! And I'm glad they are safe, I really hope that you continue with it.
Kittens Kat chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
THIS IS A VERY GOOD STORY!

I HOPE YOU AND YOUR BROTHER ARE DOING WELL.

THANK YOU!
Archetype9 chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
Are you gonna continue? Probably not. Would you be offended if I took over the idea you had and evolve the story even further? :D
Elise chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
Amazing (temporary?) ending of a great story. :)
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 8 . 11/16/2013
Ah ha! The Knox!

Question is - how are the Knox gonna find out the SGC has Sakura's and Hinata's ninja buddies. Interesting take on this crossover. And poor Naruto waiting fo his ramen :P Look forward to the next update.
Yungsun chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
it's interesting thats for sure
Yungsun chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
i rather like this however dont the goulds demand to be gods and if that fails then start firing.
escape5 chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
there has to be more, loved how you've combined two different stories together. i'm definitely a fan, looking out for the next chapter.
Dymian chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
I wonder... can Kyuubi/Naruto deal damage to Anubis? I mean, he is mostly energy now, and the Kyuubi's Chakra/Yokai has a corrosive/contaminating effect on all other things...
kariza2013 chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
oh please please write more!