Reviews for Hope Will Find A Way
Oh please update this storybis so great I'm practically trembling with every single joyful emotion there is please update
Cyres chapter 8 . 2/9
The Nox? Interesting. I know it's been awhile, but I hope you continue this. I would very like to see how the rest of the story goes. Keep up the great work!

Sincerely,
Cyres
UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS
afallenheart chapter 8 . 12/6/2015
Please update!
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 1/16/2015
Interesting story. I really like how you've made Hinata and Sakura to not be wimps or pathetic. I actually like them in your story. :) Hope you continue the story, I'd like to see how things go with Naruto and Kakashi.
Beloved Daughter chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
Oh man! I'm dying to know what happens to Sakura and Hinata - as well as if any other ninja survived! I can only hope you will eventually return to writing this awesome story!
Fuyutaro son chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
oh, please don't leave it there! it's such an amazing story!
Jigoku no Yami chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
oh come on!
Just as i get into this, and overjoyed by the fact of who is alive, and what could be revealed in time...it dies. Damn it! WHY?!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
I loved it! And I'm glad they are safe, I really hope that you continue with it.
Kittens Kat chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
THIS IS A VERY GOOD STORY!

I HOPE YOU AND YOUR BROTHER ARE DOING WELL.

THANK YOU!
Archetype9 chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
Are you gonna continue? Probably not. Would you be offended if I took over the idea you had and evolve the story even further? :D
Elise chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
Amazing (temporary?) ending of a great story. :)
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 8 . 11/16/2013
Ah ha! The Knox!

Question is - how are the Knox gonna find out the SGC has Sakura's and Hinata's ninja buddies. Interesting take on this crossover. And poor Naruto waiting fo his ramen :P Look forward to the next update.
Yungsun chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
it's interesting thats for sure
Yungsun chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
i rather like this however dont the goulds demand to be gods and if that fails then start firing.