Reviews for Beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
...

...more beautiful than you make Francis out to be.

Excellent, m'dear.
Penelope Loc chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Wow, this is a very mature piece.

Things I like:
In most fan-fictions, England would be at the bottom, due to less experience. It came as a surprise to me for you to put him on top, even though he's clearly not as experienced, as shown along lines, like 'He was sure France had never experienced such tenderness before even if he was the country of l'amour', and 'He saw France's face screwed up in a mix of emotions and panicked, afraid he had done something wrong.' Way to go, you didn't follow the usual yaoi cookie-cutter story line. Also, there is a pretty much even mix of emotion and action, making it effective, despite its short length; no overemotional back story to drown it in sugar, which is a good thing if it's a non-rape situation in a bedroom where all they are thinking about is sex. Yet, you emphasize on how beautiful France is, over and over again throughout the fan-fiction, as to prevent it from being all smut.

Things you can improve:
In the first quote I mentioned, before and even needed to be separated by a coma. England also needs a little more description on himself. For example, what might France be thinking about England at the time? Is he just as beautiful, or is it because of his prowess that woos the former? I am also confused to how come 'France was tense when England positioned himself.'? If he's the country of l'amour, shouldn't he be experienced with this sort of stuff; or is it because he used to being on top?

Anyway, great job on this short snippet, and good luck on future writings!
BleuFlyinKittensTimesInfinty chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Thank you, a FrancexEngland fic where England actually does love France. It kind of makes me sad when people do mostly hate. France deserves better than that.
quitkid chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Ya know for it to be smut, it's actually really sweet.
BoxBeaterLoveerKiss chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! Extremely detailed, one of the best FrUk stories I've ever read! :D
CrikeyItsLauren chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
ASDFGHJK; I loved it! 8D
Al D. Baran ou Pervy Otaku chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Awww this was just too sweet... I loved it !
And plus, England tops ! That's my big fetish... France bein' topped... aaah man.
Well Loved it and though I'd leave a little review because this was awesome and fo' sure this'll leave a lil' smile on your face :DDD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I really like this side of Francis. He's cute! Yay for Uke France.
Beethopia chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I have little words to express my joy of reading this. ; o ;

This is like picture perfect of how I fan and dream up my FrUK.

sdjfs;p;ratper

Job well done!
zeke899 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
wooooah. England...SEME? First story to see that! Love it!
la chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
...and finally, an UKFr story. As in, one in which England tops France and not the other way around, which I never seem to find. XD It's sexy, if not rare. Thank you for writing! :3
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Finally some1 writes about how beautiful france is
virus-of-blossoms chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I. LOVE. FRANCE. SO. MUCH. UNBEARABLY. SO.
untitled chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
this is incredibly hot. and rare to find arthur topping france. i love this fic so much!