Reviews for Not Alone
Heddwyn McCloud chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
that's it? They're content with their suffering, as long as someone else suffers with them? Dumbo had the chance to live with a new friend and instead resigned himself to humiliation? They learned nothing other then that they aren't the only ones that suffer for being themselves, and that doesn't help them at all in the long run. Sure, Dumbo's going to be able to fly; and sure, Lambert will grow up into a big strong lion. Dumbo develops his prodigal status earlier; what more does he have to remember Lambert for? And when Lambert grows up and save his flock, then will their memories serve of any more importance? I'm terribly sorry, but this particular fanfic of yours (I haven't read any of your others yet) is too vague for me to provide a decent ending.
Cathy chapter 8 . 11/11/2009
I think you could write one more chapter. Show how everything is tied up and resolved at the end. Like the Dumbo and Timothy waving from the circus train while Lambert and his mother wish him farewell? That would make for a good ending.
Demonwolf chapter 9 . 11/2/2009
I loved this story. It was so utterly sweet and a joy to read. Great job!
Cathy chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Hey this is pretty good! And an incredibly original idea. I've only seem Lambert once, but Dumbo at least 500 times. I hope you are able to update alot, this story is so unexpected and yet works so well. pairing them up seems so incredibly smart.
Heddwyn McCloud chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
This is awesome. I'm glad that someone has made a fanfiction about those two together. I hope you update soon!
Demonwolf chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
I'm really enjoying this story. I can tell that Dumbo and Lambert already have a strong friendship and can understand each other. please keep going with this.