Reviews for The Life and Immortality of Carlisle Cullen
Jannahannah chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
You haven't updated! Why?! Your going to kill me! The curiosity is going to wander through my head and never leave!
fictionreader27 chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
I loved this story, I have read several other Carlisle stories but this is one of the best. I hope you continue.
Lover of Books chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
I've read chapter 2 and hope you make a new chapter soon! Love your style and how you finished the 2nd chapter.

Tootles! *_*
Lover of Books chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Hi Doctor It. I've read all of the Twilight books and throughout the series. Carlisle has been my favorite character. Until I found your fan fiction, I was wishing that someone would right about Carlisle's story. In fact, I tried writing one myself, but failed miserably. Then came the day I read yours. I was astounded by your rendition of it and really hope you continue writing more chapters. I haven't read chapter 2 yet, but so far, as with chapter 1, I'm impressed.

Keep up the good work,

friend and fan,

Lover of Books. ;)
CullenFest chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
I like that you are narrating the story is old-worldly terms - it adds to the depth of history and the vibe of Carlisle's longevity.

please keep going - I'm sure you have lots to tell us about Carlisle's early story.
CullenFest chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
a great start and chillingly atmospheric.
E. Jones chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
This is wonderful. Please keep writing. I find that you really capture the Character well.
Dreamwillow chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
It just keeps getting better! Please continue!
superherofan95 chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Oh keep going keep going it's really good!
My.Shelly1 chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Oh, cliffhanger. That's mean. But I still liked it. The style is different from your other story. This is more classic. It is a pleasant mixture of comtemporary and classic, much like Carlisle! Wow, now you've got me thinking that way. My friends will think I'm smart, haha. Anyway, good job. Keep going!
My.Shelly1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Please do continue. So far I like it. I've never actually read a Carlisle fic before, and this is a new side of him that they didnt go to far into in the books. Please keep writing!
Dreamwillow chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Can't wait to read more!
CrystalPheonix77 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
This is REALLY good! I tried writing Carlisle's story once, because he is my favorite character. It didn't work out well, not like I planned. :D I dont like the books much either,but I love the characters, most of them.
MysticalSaphira chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Wonderful! I like stories outside of Bella and Edward, especially those that delve into the past. Your story is brilliant, well written, with lot's of food for for thought! Looking forward to seeing more )