Reviews for The boys in blue
Rollieo 122 chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
It's really sad that Heartbeat's over... *grumbles* And I agree, if I owned it, it would still be on...

Hahahahaha! This was actually genius! I think my favourites are: Don confusing people with long words, Joe's halloween prank, Joe naming his bike Wendy, Alf and 'The Ghost of Ashfordly Station', Geoff and the chicks ("Want to see my chicken?" epic chat up line!), and Joe the pirate starting a mutiny at the end :D (So yeah, I liked most of this then... :P)

Maybe you could write a follow up showing what happened in the mutiny?

I hope you write more soon!

hol2882 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
love the third chapter hope there will be more
Rollieo 122 chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
Hahaha! Ok, I think I'd definitely have the same reaction as Don and Joe... I like how Miller ended up saying 'burger' at the end too...

I hope there's more soon!

Rollieo 122 chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
Hahahahahahahahahaha! This was absolute genius! Poor Geoff, being teased by Joe and Don... The ending was hilarious!

I hope there'll be more soon!

NerdGirl'x chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Thank you! yes i am, it will probably be up in the next day or two so stay tuned folks :)
holly chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
haha wow! this is ace x

love it :) xx

write more please x

holly x
Rollieo 122 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Ahahahahahahahahaha! Totally laughing my head off! That. Was. Genius! Lol!

*changes to proper language* Brilliant story! I loved it (in case you hadn't guessed...)! ('George in the Jungle' and 'Joseph and his Technicolour Dreamcoat' was proper genius!) Are you gonna write any more?