Reviews for Tale as Old as TiLogan!
Aquacoral14 chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
Oh come on! You leave it at a cliffhanger? I so wanted to see Kitty get what she deserved, and more of Rogan.
CelestialNympho chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
Ahw! The story is adorable! The mate-thing, Beast being the beast in the play, which is extremely comical. I love how you bring out all kinds of emotions, like jealousy, or Wolvie felling bad when Kitty emphasizes on Rogue's inability to touch. It's ... adorable. Can't wait for you to continue.
starlite22 chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
Hope u update this soon
Capofmyheart chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
I know it has been two years but please update!
crystalstar1999 chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
I hope u update soon
bluebook1496 chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
This is really cute :) If you don't update soon, I'm going to have to go to extreme measures and use my OWN brain to forsee the ending of this awesome lil fanfic. I'm lovin' it (insert McDonald's theme song here)!
HawkAngel XD chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
awww that was very good!
update soon please

RubyRedCase chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
I'm in love! Haha whens the next upload?! Haha
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Ok, you've got to update this. You HAVE to. This has sooo much potential and it would be a shame if you would leave this hanging like this. Please, please remember your Rogan fans! You win with fluff and I really hope you update soon! Great job!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Whaahahh! HANK! Why did that srprise Me!? hahaha
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Ooooh! Interesting! xD
starlite22 chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
I hope you finish this have enjoyes reading so far
Amelia L. Mendal chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
Hey look, it's me again. And YOU! You updated! YAY! But it's been 4 months and I am waiting for another chapter. *tear* Let's get to it, huh? ;]