Reviews for Twilight, On The Titanic
TrueFact7 chapter 25 . 8/13/2013
Great story (-:
teamedward-slenderman chapter 25 . 10/26/2012
aww... i like this story a lot.

–Me!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/11/2012
REALLY REALLY NICE BOOK I LOVE IT :)
ecrosth chapter 25 . 6/17/2012
I absolutely LOVED this story. One of the best one's I've yet to read!
MsIloveVampires chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I agree with Bella, I always thought it was stupid how they didnt take turns on the floaty thingamajig (at the end before Jack dies), then they would have a greater of them both surviving :D cool story btw :)
XxmilkshakexX chapter 25 . 12/12/2011
Loved it. It was really good. I love Titanic and I love Twilight so the two of them combined is brilliant!
MoonyandProngs chapter 25 . 7/3/2011
This story was amazing! I love what happened between Edward and Bella with Alexander and Edward’s parents!
Allie D chapter 25 . 3/17/2011
That was amazing!i was about to cry amost all the way through exept for the part about his birth mark! lol! THANKS FOR THIS STORY!:)
MrsRobVanDam chapter 25 . 3/5/2011
this was a great story u should write more like this twilight one, like when they fall asleep they dream of another movie. Then they can come back to the present and tell the rest of the cullens about their adventures. x
cb chapter 25 . 2/17/2011
i enjoyed this fanfic please post more stories soon.
Kara Hitame chapter 25 . 2/10/2011
You should make a one-shot where Edward fulfills his promise to draw Bella, but since she doesn't have the necklace, it'd have to be one from him to Bella :)

By the way, this REALLY makes me want to watch titanic. Two times I've read this story, and both times make me want to watch it. I wish jack and rose had this happy ending bella and edward did :(

Kara Hitame
MsMusicalVampire chapter 25 . 2/6/2011
Great crossover
EverRobsten chapter 25 . 1/21/2011
This was a great story, I love Titanic.
TwilightEclps chapter 25 . 1/16/2011