Reviews for Two is a Crowd
guest chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
lol. I love this! How would these two ever be able to live with each other?
At first it confused me because Snake Eyes is able to TALK! He doesn't have to use sign language or any nonverbal way of communicating! And all the stuff that happens in the apartment is hilarious!
Is this if they both worked for GI Joe and had to move out or something? Because Snake Eyes and Thomas are known to be rivals/enemies. And why do many people believe that Snake Eyes' name is Ian? I've never heard his name spoken anywhere.
Other than that, this is an amazing piece of work. Keep up the good work!
Frankizzle chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
Hahaha, funny funny funny, poor Scarlett! XD

A couple of typos, but ya'know, that little bit about the poster boy makes up for them all :D Update soon!
zenbon zakura chapter 8 . 1/10/2010
hahahahahahahahah broken bathroom lock can lead to problems

better get it fixed!
zenbon zakura chapter 7 . 1/1/2010
hahahahhahaha lol

hurry update!
Kei chapter 6 . 10/29/2009
This fic is super great! I love it! Moreover,it's funny! You have a great sense of humor!

zenbon zakura chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
hahahahahahahahahah lol

ian cant resist a request from scarlet huh?
Frankizzle chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
the same chapter was posted twice for some reason? anyway, great chapter, i feel sorry for tommy - that must have been a scary few minutes. it would have been incredibly funny if kamakura HAD moved in with them :D

update soon!
snakesandscarlettforever chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
zenbon zakura chapter 4 . 10/14/2009

idiot tommy

Frankizzle chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
poor tommy XD

this never fails to make me at least chuckle :) update soon!
ninja enchantress chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
tommy is such a spioled brat i don't why he's complaining mac and cheese is great! anyway can't wait for more!
RedLovesSnakes chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
lol "not remotely!" That was adorable! I loved it! Loved the details you put into it... shows you care. Great story.
Frankizzle chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
okay... wierd, but good.
zenbon zakura chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
lol funny pun

i can see the jap in them

anyway what happened to ch 2?
Asterisk78 chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
The pun at the end killed XD Loved it.