Reviews for Scent of a Man
Alejandra Rosicky chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
What a lovely story!
I just read everything in a row, because it's so well written, that I couldn't stop until I finished.
I enjoyed myself here, reading about this so in love but really shy Tsuzuki, and the ultra confused but deeply in love Hisoka... these two are just too cute, and I found myself dying to see them together after so many misunderstandings.

Thank you so much for sharing this story!
yaoi-hunter chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
Aaaah this story made my day, thank you! every one was in character and the feelings.. so many feelings!
Shadowfey913 chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
This story is wonderful. I really enjoyed all the details you added and how they had subtle hidden meanings in addition to the obvious ones. Thank you for choosing to share this story.
aliendroid chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
This was really well written, thank you for sharing it.
Skye-Nicole chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
Oh my god it was so fluffy and adorable and amazing~ w makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...makes me wanna hug something~

Amazing! ;D
EmeraldandAmethyst chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
Oh my God, this was so amazing! I loved every bit of it! None of the characters seemed OOC at all to me and I totally loved Tsuzuki and Hisoka's kiss at the end. Fantastic job, I hope you write more TsuSoka/TaTari fanfics. - I also love how you gave Wakaba a pretty big part in this story. *adds to favorites*
Reyshia Moon Morningstar chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
This fan fiction was realy good the whole idea that this all got started over a little pillow theft is just to cute i hope you write more stuff like this
nihongoneko chapter 6 . 10/5/2010
Awww. That was such a nice story, with a nice ending. Well written too. :) Good job on this fanfic. I really enjoyed it, and the characters were in-character too, which was a bonus. :)

nihongoneko chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
Awwwwwww
nihongoneko chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
Aww. I know I keep saying this, but poor Hisoka! He's suffering so much. And poor Tsuzuki. Also, another well written chapter.

nihongoneko chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
Awww! Tsuzuki's so happy to see Hisoka, but the poor boy has to face him after that last night. :) Nice chapter. The character's seem really in-character, which makes it even nicer. :)

nihongoneko chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Aww. Poor Hisoka. He's so out of his element, even though he's an empath.

nihongoneko chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Poor Hisoka. I understand what he means. What happens after something like that, having everything appear as if it's normal after something like that, just seems... wrong. The bit with him and the pillow was cute though. :) Well written chapter. I like it so far. :)

Bunnii chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
I absolutely ADORED this! Very well written and plotted! 333
Kitsunecubby chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
That. Was. Adorable. I mean... it was glaringly obvious from the beginning that Hisoka had it wrong, but... D'awwwww. I won't lie - the fangirl in me was disappointed when I got half way through the last chapter and everyone (well, except maybe the Count) was still fully dressed, but... that was great. *heart*

Oh-ho, what's this...? A sequel? :3 Well, I'm on my way.