Reviews for Naoto Shirogane, Ace Detective
Guile chapter 1 . 2/2
Naoto and Dojima's interdepartmental feud over coffee and office supplies is the true untold story of Persona 4, I'm sure of it.

Good stuff.
SyraxAxoJaxco chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
I never thought to write fanfic like this before.
That makes this even more excellent.
/me raises his thumb up.

Poor you.. :D
Anyway, you need to lock your diary well next time, Naoto-kun.
With "MustHideMyFeelingFromSenpai" password maybe? XD
/me runs
But that PW ensures events on Day 178, 222, and 227 won't happen again #trueFact

Overall, 9.5/10!
Mr.SoujiSeta chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Oh my gosh GG Seta! Hahahahahahaha. This was sooooo funny, thanks for uploading!
Raj8 chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Well this definitely made me laugh, I especially liked Naoto perspective of Kanji and Souji.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Awesome! Especially these parts from other girls and about Kanji!
CreepsMcPasta chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
This was awesome I loved it please write things from Kanji's point of view. I'm sure you could do it, you're amazing!
laughing chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
"DETECTIVE NOTES written by DETECTIVES" - possible alternate title for this fic
EternalAir chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
If i haven't reviewed this yet: This is epic. There are no other words to describe it. It is complete perfection in every way possible and got me laughing so much. :'D ty for this perfect perfect fic.
Tetsuwa Shuuhei chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Crack at it's finest, especially after reading most of your other fics which contains drama, advanced level of vocabulary (yes, I need google trans and dict. to understand some of your work apparently), and lots of twist. This, on the other hand is very light, funny, and I have no problem rereading it thrice or more 'cause this is extremely hilarious.

The first investigation about the game's plot is fun to read, with some Naoto's inner thought that fits with her personality, a shame I can't list the lines which made me laughed my ass off (you owe me an apology cause I really did laughed loudly on hospital, the rest of the case was omitted.) because there were TOO MANY.\
The second investigation, is original, and. and. Simply GOLDEN. You should write more crack / humor man, I'm definitely looking forward to it.
rickyp01 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
OH MY FUCKING GOD this is great. keeping it faved, and following you (like naoto in the shrubbery)

nothing more to say.
Stungun Milly chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
You owe me a new keyboard. In all seriousness, this was incredible. I'm going to make another cup of tea and check out your other work.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Hahahahaha.

Oh this is hilarious.

Well done.
Mirimo27 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
LOL, omg this was hilarious. XD From the very moment I read the first day I was already laughing about Dojima's caffeine problem, and the part of Naoto constantly mentioning of how idiotic the police force people really are definitely made me crack up. (Especially all the probability notes, oh god those were priceless. XD) This was very amusing to read about. x]
May Yuki chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I have died from laughing too hard. My ghost is currently communicating with you.

Poor Naoto doesn't seem to ever get a break in this story and I can actually imagine her thoughts. My favorite partd would be the way she described obtaining her Persona and when Yukiko was talking about what happens to Narukami/Seta (I played P4 Golden so I'm used to Narukami). And then there were her notes to self as well that made me crack up and made my family think I deserved to be in a mental asylum...
marimorimo chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
OMG this is just golden and hilarious! Naoto on crack. You have my deepest respect!