Reviews for Broken
Renn chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Wow! really makes me want to read more! :)
Journey Hates chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Beautiful! The ending.
eFox chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
That was beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous... I'm not even much of a slash fan, but that was incredible and you made me cry :)
eFox chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
That is so sad, but beautiful. Poor Arthur and Merlin. But Merlin won't stay away long.
darkestdesire8 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Brilliant, loved it.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
So sweet and sad. they were really in character. Arthur would not have accepted merlin being a sorcerer easily
Umi Wei chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I love your story so much!You gave us the best Merlin fanfiction!
Merthur chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This is a brilliant sequel, Arthur is so perfectly in character, I think this is definately believable of what he would actually do if he found out about Merlin's magic. As with the first story, I love it!
fire dragonheart chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
nice
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Poor boys! This is a FANTASTIC series. I'm going to go read the next story right now!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Great sequel. :)
deezy-y chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I think that my heart is breaking for Merlin and Arthur. I became quite teary eyed.
stundenglas chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Damn, this made me cry. As expected of its previous story, this is also extremly well written and exciting to read! Arthur's reaction to the whole sorcerer-thing is very natural and -why, of course - in-character. I really enjoyed reading this. And I could imagine another sequel ;D Well, I'm eager to read your work.
CT1994 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
That's so sad! I dont' want Merlin to leave! I love your stories. I love this story!