Reviews for We are an unfinished story
Addicted1 chapter 16 . 2/9
This was lovely. Thank you!
lizb1813 chapter 16 . 9/30/2012
Oh. My. Goodness. Loved your story! :-)

Liked the twist of it being the husband.

C & G were awesome together, and Eric was dashing. :-)
Kris Morene chapter 16 . 6/9/2012
Awesome story, great characterization and plot. I really enjoyed reading this.
LadyBigoud chapter 16 . 6/30/2011
just sayin' WOW another awesome story! Love it!
Serendipity 10022 chapter 15 . 6/14/2011
Loved how you worked in Cal describing his relationship to Gillian in a moment of extreme crisis. Several episodes have shown that he really is always thinking about her, despite whatever else is going on. This felt right in line with his characterization from the show.

Please, keep rewatching the show and writing more! It's the only thing I have left, now that the show is over!
Serendipity 10022 chapter 13 . 6/14/2011
Brill! This feels 100% like a real episode - twists, turns, innocence, brutality... GREAT job.
Serendipity 10022 chapter 10 . 6/14/2011
Oh! Great chapter! The mystery, the conflicted psychological profile of the possible murder, and a couple of nice references to how smokin' hot Gillian is. :-)

My favorite line:

Amber paused, looking as deep in thought as a blonde with glossy pink lipstick and six-inch heels could look, Loker thought...

If you wanted to write more from Loker's perspective ever, I'd love it. I have a soft spot for someone who is so unabashedly pro-sex and who is equally enthusiastic about science. :-)
Serendipity 10022 chapter 8 . 6/14/2011
I LOVED the banter between Cal and Gillian in her office. Really in character! Funny, light, sweet, and wry. Some writing bludgeons a reader over the head with all the obvious "romantic" symbolism. But this show is more nuanced; readers can feel the happiness and flirtation, but not because of the traditional (and sometimes cliched) hallmarks of attraction.

Your writing hits exactly the same notes as the show - it depicts the close friendship, the affection, the warmth, the undercurrent of something more - without being too heavy-handed.

What a pleasure! Thanks! I hope you keep writing, even though the show has ended.

BTW, my favorite part was this one:

"I've always been interested in Eric. Top bloke he is. One of my all-time favourite people in the entire universe, I reckon."

Gillian laughed and walked into her office. "I'll tell him you said that."

"Do. He'd be thrilled. He's desperate to impress me, can't you tell?"

Cal sat down in one of her chairs, noticing, not for the first time, how much more comfortable they seemed to be than the ones in his own office. Which was ridiculous, since they were identical.
divakat chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
I love that last line of Cal's. Its one I've used more than once myself!
KelterSkelter chapter 16 . 3/10/2011
Fabulous story! I don't think I have been quite so pulled in by any other Callian story I have read. No one ever writes Foster as the "runner", but you did it, and did it very well.
AndromedaAiken chapter 16 . 1/9/2011
*sighs* This was a beautiful story! Absolutely absolutely beautiful! You've woven the storylines very well together! Wonderful wonderful job! One of my favourite LtM stories! :)
Aleia Jade chapter 15 . 8/8/2010
"Foster," Cal said quietly. "Isn't it my job to antagonise people waving a gun in my face, and your job to calm them down and talk sense?"-I love how this is unconsciously echoed in Delinquent.

The bit about Cal trusting Foster to have a plan was beautiful, and I liked the exchange where they switched from talking about Amber/Robert to talking about themselves.

Then tension and suspense in here are really good. I think I audibly gasped a few times.
Rianeliza chapter 16 . 7/25/2010
this was really quite good.
Aleia Jade chapter 8 . 6/30/2010
I read this a while back, but neglected to review. It's really a good story. I love Foster's happy box; it's such an awesome idea that I started my own during a particularly tough exam week. It's wonderful. Thanks!
xNeariax chapter 16 . 5/8/2010
OMG. "I loved it" doesn't even start to cover it, seriously. An awesome, beautiful and interesting story. Just enough romance/fluff to make me melt and yet - in my opinion - at no time unrealistic or all too sappy. And yes, I admit, I actually liked the fact that Gillian did react shocked at first. As much as I like the usual "they confess there feelings for each other and overcome all their fears immediately"-fluff at times, this was much closer to reality. Simply a wonderful story. Going straight to my favs. 3