Reviews for NOS
fredd16 chapter 9 . 9/14/2010
Awesome, keep up the good work man!
TheRogue995 chapter 9 . 8/11/2010
i was lawling when he said "I should have stayed in the box"
Naut chapter 9 . 12/19/2009
Even though these chapters are short,they are awesome!I hope you make more.
Raven Rose Knight chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! Maxwell is 13? I made him 12 in my story, and my own OC, Mika is 12 as well. YOURE NOT ALONE ANYMORE IN THE WORLD OF SCRIBBLENAUT FAN FICTION! We Scribblenaut writers should all get together and make a collab fic!
Raven Rose Knight chapter 9 . 11/12/2009
It made me laugh when it said he shouldve stayed in the box...
Autumnchronicles chapter 9 . 11/8/2009
This has a great plot so far. I love the game a lot, and I just got it yesterday. I really hope you continue writing! The more you write the more you will improve.
SpitBlaze chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I absolutely love this story. It's well written, it has a plot, but in my opinion, the chapters are too short. Ah, whatever. To each their own. Can't wait for the next chapter!
OmegaGodOfWeapons chapter 9 . 10/30/2009
This is an awesome story! I might write one like it, but with me!
apocalypticEvil chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
listen, i love the game and am still addicted after this long, and i was excited to see at least one fanfic about it. i don't mean to question you, it's a great story, and i'll never look at the game the same way again. but one question: WTF?
JordanTH chapter 9 . 10/18/2009
Loving the story so far. The only Scribblenauts fic on the site, but I have to say that it is AMAZING. Keep it up, great work. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Mongoose98765 chapter 9 . 10/18/2009
One piece of criticism I have is that it seemed like they had too close of a bond for people who have only talked on the internet.

Other than that, it is great!
GigaNerd17 chapter 9 . 10/17/2009
So let me get this strait... Maxwell asks some guys over the Internet that he's never even met before to rescue him from a box? I'd understand if they were real-life friends, but seriously, they could've been SENIOR CITIZENS for all he knew. Would YOU have done that sort of thing in this situation?

Don't worry about it, though: I'm just pointing it out to you for future reference. You don't have to rewrite the chapter just become some know-it-all reviewer tells you to, okay? ;)

Other than that, I'm glad to see how well this story is coming along! Keep on writing!

-GigaNerd17
Mongoose98765 chapter 8 . 10/17/2009
Wow a Scribblenauts fanfic! I love this game! And you managed to give it a story. Good job.

-Mongoose98765
GigaNerd17 chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Longer chapters would be nice, but oh well. :P

Comments:

-I like your personification of gameplay elements. (The Par System, etc.) You make Scribblenauts seem more realistically plausible.

-Try adding in more details. Although your writing isn't bad, you're missing that extra "oomph" that details provide. Don't overdo it; just add a few here and there.

-Please notify the reader whenever there is a scene change. (I'm referring to the first two paragraphs of Chapter 5) If you don't, it generally confuses the reader. The most common methods of changing the scene are either adding in an interjection at the beginning of the next paragraph (EG: Meanwhile, ...), or putting in some cool symbol or series of symbols. (EG: * * * * *, etc.)

In conclusion...

You're not the greatest writer, but your plot idea is VERY original. You definitely have potential.

I'm honestly excited to see how this turns out! *subscribes*

Thanks for hearing me out!

-GigaNerd17
MFAS chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I was really, really surprised when I saw a fic based on Scribblenauts, though in a good, curious way. This story is on a fairly good start though, and it has plenty of potential that can be moulded and twisted around in future chapters.

The only thing I can really critisise (this is only my opinion btw) about it is that there needs to be a bit more emotion and emphasis in the dialogue. I'm also hoping for a bit more characterisation in the later chapters. But there is a pretty good balance between dialogue and your descriptions from what I've seen so far.

Oh yeah, another thing; I don't really think you should lump several chapters in one chapter (if you know what I mean), but if you prefer if, I won't mind. Hope you get the next installment up soon!