Reviews for Yakusoku Shitara
Aurona X chapter 1 . 6/29
One of my all time favorite fics!
safira1718 chapter 11 . 5/25
your story is so beautiful~ you make my eyes swollen with the tears ouch just love the story!
I can relate this couple with Edward and Bella (Twilight)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
Even though canon Orihime truly act this besotted and is helplessly in love with Ichigo, I don't really like how weak she seemed to be in the face of love. As though her whole world revolved around love and her only love for Ichigo. She's far too being influenced by her feeling and the fact that she loved Ichigo and only fell more for him when he reciprocated her feelings. It's really a typical besotted teen girl, which canon Orihime probably is.

Aside from how too much helplessly in love she was, I really adore your plot. Thank you for writing a lovely story of IchiHime.
anime freak 0108 chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
anime freak3 chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
That was the most perfect ending ever omg you're great.
TopherLoaf chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
InsomniaWaffle chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
InsomniaWaffle chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Sele de la Luna chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
Awww so sweet!
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
YAY ENDING! It was perfect! You actually decided to leave me alive this time. I'm so proud! :D honestly I LOVED this fic. You are a great writer and I enjoyed reading every moment of this. :] I'm glad they had a happy ending at the end. I was scared that something horrible and heart breaking was going to happen, but thank god it didn't. Congrats on this finished fic! (Though I know I'm late) and I CAN'T WAIT to read the rest of your stories!
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
Yay! Finally she confessed! Now they both know they love each other! I was honestly going to cry if they took her! Thank goodness for the imbalance! Maybe this could be the loop hole that they need for her to stay! :D orihime could still train at urahara's and then everything will be good! She could also be that much stronger and bringing down any enemy that comes her way. She could be a benefit to soul socitey. Yamamoto should learn to shut up. Honestly every decision he makes is wrong...

Yay to the second to last chapter! The ending was the SWEETEST!

Last chapter here I come! :D
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 9 . 8/3/2011
So when I finally came back alive as a nice but bit disfigured zombie, you decided to take a shotgun and shoot me, causing me to die again by your hands. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET ORIHIME CONFESS TO ICHIGO THE SAME WAY HE CONFESSED TO HER? But no! She HAD to be interupted by the stupid red monkey and his mini sidekick lover. (..wah! I'm sorry renji and rukia I really do love you, but to be completely honest you guys have the WORST timing ever!) Orihime better confess to ichigo soon! And it better not be when she's dying (...I will die for the 3rrd time if she does!)

BUT! It was a great short chapter, despite the fact that you killed me again, I liked it. :D
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
Though it was short, I wouldn't have changed it ever! How he carried her away, the way he FINALLY made a move and kissed her, the cute way renji was pulling at her cheek, and how ichigo pulled her close and they slept in each other's arms. It was perfect! They better confess to eachother in the next chapter! I'll be so upset if he apologizes and she takes it the wrong way. They love each other, period.

Chapter 9 here I come! :D
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
EEEEEEEE! YAY! Finally that idiot gets it! Orihime should have been wearing lipstick or something when she kissed his forehead, that way he could see it and realized she said goodbye, but that didn't happen. Thank god they came when they did! She was about to go through! EEEEKKKKK! What's going to happen now? I can't contain it I have to read it now! :D

See ya in the next chapter! :D