Reviews for Frozen World, Burning Desires
Bernarde chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
Warm fuzzies... so many warm fuzzies. I love you and this is my favorite story ever.
Bernarde chapter 13 . 9/22/2010
God... damn. I didn't even notice that this was written by you until literally thirty seconds ago.

This is amazing. Just flat out amazing. There are a few basic flaws in it though... along the lines of grammar, sentence structure, and the fact that you tend to mix up words, add extra ones, or leave them out.

I really hope Matthew does not die.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 16 . 9/9/2010
I liked this ending so much. It said everything that needed to be said, no more, no less.
Hardly Here chapter 16 . 9/9/2010
*meep*

Wowee, thank you so much for this awesome awesome fic... totally loved the ride you took us on and that was a really sweet ending.
MizardofSheamus chapter 16 . 9/8/2010
There are really no words for how amazing this story is. Seriously. I'm a major fan of Matticho, but it could have been Goldust and Hornswoggle for all I care. The writing was incredible, the descriptions flawless, and the emotion palpable.

You get a million gold stars for this, AND an add to my favourites.
slashdlite chapter 16 . 9/8/2010
Matt went back to Chris! Yay! Love the ending!
takers dark lover chapter 16 . 9/7/2010
I'm so glad that Matthew stayed there with Christopher. And Jeffery a priest that's wild.

Loved this story and the pairing. You were the one that got me into the Matt/Chris pairing. Great job I loved it. Looking forward to many more stories from yuo.
Souless666 chapter 16 . 9/6/2010
Great story, but what happened with Glen? I get it that Mark would follow what Hunter said, cause Hunter was chief and all, but Glen was the priest, what happened to him?
Esha Napoleon chapter 16 . 9/6/2010
LOVE IT!
wrestlefan4 chapter 16 . 9/6/2010
Yay! Very very good DK. Love you and your stories, this was def something fresh and different. Loved every word of it. You're a great story teller, thank you for this. *hugs*
Wrestlefan4 chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
Great chapter! On to the next!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 14 . 8/25/2010
Wow. Awesome. Just Matt lashing out, and Chris promising him his freedom- amazing 3
slashdlite chapter 14 . 8/21/2010
When Matthew recovers, will he take his freedom and leave, or will he stay on with Chris? What about Jeff?
MaggotAngel chapter 14 . 8/20/2010
Poor Matthew and Christopher.

One's too stubborn to accept what's going on and the other is too proud to admit his feelings.

Update again soon!
wrestlefan4 chapter 14 . 8/20/2010
Aaww...so many emotions! Matt you are so stubborn, I think in this fic you def out do even my Bret muse in stubborness. And CJ *hugs* If Matt doesn't want him, I'll take him. Hopefully Matt now sees how Chris really cares for him,even enough to give him his freedom. Good job DK. I have this little feeling about something that may happen in regards to Matt's freedom but I'll just wait and see. Can't wait!