Reviews for One Night, One Lifetime
sarge1130 chapter 15 . 1/3/2014
Wow, a great ending for this great story. I really like happy endings :)
sarge1130 chapter 14 . 1/3/2014
I understand Rangiku's feeling here. It is like why they have to take something precious to you and then give it back. If it is really yours, so why just let it be. This is a nice break from the very sad chapters. They got Kazuki back, I'm so happy :)
sarge1130 chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
Although, the chapter is full of grief, you ended the chapter with a glimmer of hope.
sarge1130 chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
The sword was the best gift. It simply means that Rangiku believes that Toushiro will be the best teacher for their son. She believes that Toushiro will make the best father.
If I remember correctly, on Valentine's day, the girls will give chocolates to the boys. The girls will make chocolates for their guy friends, brothers and also to their special someone. On White's Day, the boy will give something white (white ribbon, white socks - hehehe kidding) to their special someone.
sarge1130 chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
A good choice of name for their first child :)
sarge1130 chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
OMG...You got me teary-eyed...You killed their little Kazuki T_T...My tears keep falling while reading this.
sarge1130 chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
Though you didn't describe the wedding details, this chapter turned out well. Ohh dragon creeper! That's so cute :)
sarge1130 chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
LOL on Kyoraku's statement regarding for a child to inherit Rangiku's height. Toushiro still hadn't hit his growth spurt so I think he can still grow tall. Yes, I agree that most of the facial features should come from Toushiro (Ooohh, another little Shiro - kawaii!). Poor Ishida and Ichigo :)...Too bad Rukia and Orihime are pretty excited to have baby.
sarge1130 chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Yeah, it's a boy! :)
sarge1130 chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
This is a heartwarming story, totally different from what I had read. You did your research on pregnancy very well. I am so happy that they intend to keep the baby, and at the same time, I am so proud for Toushiro-kun that despite of his age, he still claims the child's fatherhood.
kagomekurosaki98 chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
thats my birthdayyyyy, oh i wish i was Hitsumats's baby.
AmunRa chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
That was unexpectedly enjoyable, sweet and adorable. Not something I would have pictured, but it seemed so right,
blackbloodywolf chapter 15 . 3/29/2013
I cried so much reading this! but it's so good and worth all the tears love the ending, great story
kandita chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Awwwwwe! I'm getting a bit tears eyed reading this chapter...another lovely chapter...
kandita chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
This entire chapter was lovely: )...just lovely(not one bad review)