Reviews for Red Moon
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
Even if this is short (well, I've read a lot, but anyway...), it wasn't short on Hisoka! (hahaha, I'm slightly fan girling over him ) You kept his character quite well, and I just loved it when Tsuzuki was comforting him about his insecurities. Hisoka may have been raped by Muraki, bu he has a pure heart nonetheless. GO HISOKA! YOU ROCK! The author also rocks for writing this! XD
AnnoyedWithLife chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
This was a good conclusion to the story. I think you did the right thing not putting more yaoi in there, I doubt Hisoka would have been in any position to jump into bed with Tsuzuki after what happened to him so I'm happy with where it ended.

Thank you for writing this and I hope that you continue to write YnM stories...I'll certainly read them.
AnnoyedWithLife chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
Hi Again

This had been another good chapter and I really enjoyed it but yes, what a cliffhanger...I really hope that Hisoka makes the right decision!

I am looking forward to the next chapter and don't worry about the length, I don't think it's too short (or long for that matter).

I did find another little error in this chapter. In the first paragraph you have put jester when I think it should be gesture.
AnnoyedWithLife chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
Don't worry about spelling Tsuzuki's name wrong, I've done it before as well...

This was an interesting chapter. Poor Hisoka, Muraki always likes to torment him, and if it gets Muraki Tsuzuki's attention then all the better.

Hisoka must be feeling pretty bad around now, after a second molestation from Muraki and the threat of that situation becoming permanent - something Tsuzuki would never have let happen.

I hope he opens up to Tsuzuki and gets some comfort - unlikely knowing Hisoka but he does thraw out some in the manga.

Again, thanks for the chapter. I really enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.
AnnoyedWithLife chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
I really do like your story so far.

There are quite a few stories that feature a Yami No Matsuei character being raped but very few explore the emotional aftermath.

Your story is very realistic and you have managed to keep Hisoka in character which can be difficult especially when it comes to his emotions.

I am looking forward to more chapters...Watari is very observant I wonder if he will pick up that something is off?

PS - I did notice a couple of errors, in the first chapter you said that Tsuzuki's emotions were erotic when I think you meant erratic and Tsuzuki's name is spelt incorrectly.