Reviews for Boundaries
Sonic Serendipity chapter 8 . 3/4/2011
Aww, this chapter was really well-done. Bless Annie for being there for Will. I also love how clearly it comes across here that it isn't just the guys with their names in the credits, but a whole community in the Sanctuary that is like family. Poor lonely little Will, I want to give him hugs and cookies. *wibble*
Fureux chapter 13 . 1/11/2011
wow. big big thumbs up.
JavaJunkie4eVa chapter 13 . 12/16/2010
loved it. i wouldnt mind the sequel though.
Hidden Relevance chapter 13 . 8/15/2010
Dude seroiusly... I don't get a d!mn that this is totally AU at this point.. it freaking rocks and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see the sequel. I mean it my dear. It's well worth it in my opinion. Your characterizations of the team are always spot on. And frankly, this AU feels more real than the beginning of the second season. Ashley's death always felt like a horrible cop out to me.. honestly, the issues of her alive and guilt ridden is going to way more angst ridden than her dead, so I still can figure out why they avoided it in the series lol.

Anyway, still totally glad I stumbled upon your fics. Hope you change your mind about posting the sequel to this (oh and robin in tights lol) after all!
Apathetical chapter 13 . 12/17/2009
NO You must put up the sequal! This was an amazing story that left me hungering for more!

I love the way you write so captivating!

hope you write more soon!

-Ashi
kira66 chapter 13 . 10/12/2009
Wow this was great and I do hope you post the sequel!
lenc chapter 13 . 10/10/2009
Swet! ;p Seriously great. I'm so glad they got Ashley back! Your Will/Magnus is fantastic, as always :) and the Magnus/Henry interactions really hit home, as well. It all just seemed so real.

Very nice. And you got it finished in time, too! :)
MelissaAdams22Aol.com chapter 13 . 10/9/2009
Hey there,

I think you know I'm a huge fan of your work in general but I have to say this story is GREAT and beyond great. It was just a little before the SAN premiere tonight that I got to read this story for the first time, was offline cause of internet and cable issues all day, but when I did I loved it...GREAT story and I think you should post the sequeal no matter what the season premiere showed (Though it was excellent) cause it's clearly an AU story and it's great, I'd love to read a sequeal to it.

Melissa
Divinia Serit chapter 13 . 10/9/2009
Wow! This was amazing! I saw the premier of season 2 tonight, and it was great :D I do hope you post the sequel! You have such a lovely way of writing will/helen!
trecebo chapter 13 . 10/9/2009
Okay, so I hurried through this so I could have it all read before it becomes AU, and man, do you ever love the psych of it all. To heck with canon, this AU will rock, even with TPTB going their own way, yes? YES.