Reviews for Unusual Developments
caraniente chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I really like this. It's a bit more real than most of the ficx out there. Sometimes love is found in the most unexpected places and all that - especially between friends. But I like the ending best - that the the outside there's no difference excpet sitting closer etc - that just hits the mark exactly.
Sergeant LemoOoN chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
aww kawaii

x
smart.deedee chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
You're a great story teller. This is very good. I loved it.

You handled the story in a very subtle manner, which served well considering the pairing. I can totally see them growing closer together through finding those things they have in common. You did an awesome job.

I congratulate you for trying new things. It's always much more interesting to read what authors do when they're outside of their comfort zone. Trying new things and crossing lines will make you a better writer than you already are, so don't be afraid to experiment.
QueenCelestiaxyv chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I really liked it. It was well thought out, and was realisitic. And helped plenish up the too tiny Shuuhei Renji pile of fanfiction.

I was so happy when I was searching for new stories to come across this well written piece! :)

You've totally inspired me to actually write something I shouldn't be writing, but I've been thinking on it for a while. If that makes any sense! :)
StrayDogAndTheMoon chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I really liked this. Very realistic. I'm not male nor gay but I can identify with this or imagine 2 guys ending up like this. Sweet and cute story. I praise you for writing yaoi/slash. I know it's not everyones cup of tea.

I'm no author but I think it was well contructed and written story. All of them are also IC. Nicely done!
Hatake Tsughi chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
It was pretty good! My only problem was the kiss, lips are lips, when you want someone's mouth you don't really worry about where your arms go except maybe the first 1-2 seconds and that is just to make yourself comfortable. But I wouldn't know any of this from experience I just read alot of Byakuya/Renji yaoi, their my favorite pairing, maybe it doesn't come up with them because Byakuya is a little shorter. Generally the shorter person will pull the taller person to them(arms around the neck/shoulder) and the taller person will pull the shorter to his body(arms around the waist). But sometimes the taller person may place a hand on the shoulder and one on the chin of the shorter, while the shorter's arms are around the waist of the taller. Hisagi is alot shorter than Renji. HOLY CRAP look at my ramblings, I am stopping sorry XD
Ginnya chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Hey I like. This story is good.
kyokoaurora chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
That was so CUTE! (*squeals*)
kingleby chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
cute, i like how they didn't realise it themselves until they had to be told.

'Besides, Renji’s hair was longer, and Shuuhei refused to give.'

lol, poor renji.
Assina chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Cute story, you actually made me like this pairing. It's pretty sexy. 8D
Shamork chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
'twas rather good. Although i'm not really a fan of yaoi, you made it sound quite believable. This is exactly how i would picture a relationship between Renji and Shuhei to be.
WinterVines chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I think you went about this the complete right way. It seems like that would how it go, a gradual slope where they're just really really good friends at first. Wonderful. I don't really read this, but it does the mind good to mix it up a little. I really liked it. -WV