Reviews for Every Light On This Path Is For You
aksdlhfklsd chapter 17 . 1/26/2012
I love how you're able to express issues like Itachi's so well. You're very matter-of-fact about it and portray his thoughts and feelings about it in a way that makes your readers able to understand and feel for him.

Like in the first one, you did a great job with all of the relationships. I especially liked how devoted Deidara was in this one. Sticking with your partner through tough times like that is true love, if you ask me.

All in all, it was an emotional piece and a very fitting sequel. Great work. (:
Ahiru Nozomi chapter 17 . 9/6/2011
Awesome story!
animelover5000 chapter 17 . 8/20/2011
This story was so amazing! I literally couldn't stop reading! Thank you so much for writing this. I love your writing style and it was just so interesting to read. :D At some points I couldn't keep myself from laughing. :D thanks again for writing this!
happypocky chapter 17 . 8/4/2011
This is weird. I recognized some parts in this fanfic that indicate I must have read this story before, but... I don't really recall. xD I keep thinking to myself, why would I have clicked on an Itachi and Deidara pairing story? But reading it a second time sure was interesting! Thank you for the enjoyable fanfic! :]
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 17 . 10/6/2010
Love it!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 14 . 10/5/2010
...did they have sex? Or just extreme fondling?
ThexGreatxDementedxPanda chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
I love this story. It reminds me a lot if the "whatever it takes" by Lifehouse.
mimirudesu chapter 17 . 8/24/2010
Every story just leaves me wanting more. You have one grand gift.
mimirudesu chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
I sense family bonding coming.
mimirudesu chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
Poor Itachi, but Deidara deserves to be first in his life.
mimirudesu chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Sasuke taking orders from Deidara for once yay!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 17 . 5/9/2010
Loved it!
Not reading this anymore chapter 14 . 2/11/2010
At the start it was like Deidara was Uke (which I prefer by gazillion) but now it's all Itachi-uke ish. Can't read it anymore.
terrorofthehighway chapter 17 . 12/21/2009
Not bad- I like the gradual development of the characters. Sasuke plays a nice role as supportive younger brother, and his conversations/arguments with Deidara are always things to look forward to.
Akatsuki210 chapter 17 . 12/9/2009
Wow...this was an awesome fic, and I'm sad that it's over. I really like how you resolved everything. The little bit at the end with Kisame was great-Deidara drawing him as canon Kisame made me laugh!

It would be awesome if you decided to write that Christmas story for them, I would definitely read it.

Wonderful job with both stories. Thank you so much for writing them!