Reviews for NaruHina Story 1: And So It Begins
BabyReptar chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
is it over or wat? keep going for those who read!
adngo714 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
what chapter of the manga or what anime episode does this take place? everyone seems so out of character
Ability King KK chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
Kankuro is awesome in this.

Glad to see Naruto and Hinata getting together.

Could you put in some ShikaTemari? Second best pairing in the series after NaruHina.
Rose Tiger chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
So cute!
SilentSinger948 chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Nice chapter.
SilentSinger948 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Nice start.
Ability King KK chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
Hinata's mom was psychic. Naruto and Hinata are doing exactly what the fox and rabbit are doing. :D
Rose Tiger chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
Poor Naruto. Keep going.
Sharpclaws chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
Put number 4 out soon!
Ability King KK chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
It’s a good thing Naruto and Hinata had Gaara and Temari to give them advice. Otherwise, Naruto would do something stupid because of Kiba and Kankuro while Hinata wouldn’t know what to do with Sakura and Ino’s advice.

I can’t wait for the next chapter.
Rose Tiger chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
Keep going. This is good!
narutos vixen chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
omg the sad thing is hinata already likes no loves him...
Devildemon1000 chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
great chap again you never siece to amaze me bravo! well done not also you update really fast you deserve a round of applause!
Devildemon1000 chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
You never fail this is a great humorous story the second chapter exced my expectations of this chapter please continue and dont stop writeing such a fantastic story
Ability King KK chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
Naruto’s date, I have a feeling will not go well. Neji will try to ruin it, Sakura and Ino I think will make it get out of hand, and Kankuro will give more ‘tips’. I wonder what Hinata’s reaction will be to the ‘new’ Naruto.