Reviews for My Name is Bella Swan and
pauleen chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I started reading this a couple years back. I liked it but lost track of of. Im glad it's still available.
Kennise chapter 14 . 11/24/2012
I know I'm late and you most likely will not read this, but I just had to do it. This series is AH-MAZ-ING! Good job! :)

Best Regards,
Kennise
Kfoll chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
The age old excuse that guys have, you know the one 'I never promised them anything' Well that really covers a mltitude of sins doesn't it? I've yet to meet a girl that didn't expect anything from a guy she's slept with! Even if it was just respect. Why does he think Tanya won't leave him alone! As girls I think we allow men to get away with this attitude far too much. We're the ones that perpetuate the Angels and Whores thing. Why do you think that Bella is nearly always a virgin in these stories and Tanya/Jessica/Lauren (insert generic tramps name) is always a slut? No doubt squeaky clean Bella is now going to teach him the error of his ways whilst he brings out the rampant sex kitten in her and the fact that he's fucked his way around town won't be a factor. What happens when everywhere they go, they come across one of his ex hookups? Is Bella, in all her inexperience, not going to feel inadequate, insecure and toally shitty? I know I would. What I'd like to see is her spreaing her wings, give up on this shallow prick and finding someone worthy of her.

God don't I go on? Ignore me and I'll go away! LOL!

Really enjoying this story. Even if I sound too serious about it. That's just me
Scattycow chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I think this Bella is far too pathetic! A bit of a loser actually! Don't mean to offend.

I find it unbelievable that someone can be 'in love' with a person who treats them like shit! Tht's not love! It's a shallow crush, based on looks and fantasies. I mean what's to love? His manners, gentlmanliness, kindness? The way he speaks to her and treats her tells us one thing. He holds her in contempt. It's about time she grew the fuck up! Then to give up her virginity to a drunken asshole (forgetting protection) that has probably put it about in more places than George Clooney is just stupid. Not cool Bella and TBH a little bit whorish!

Hope she's learned a valuable lesson. In the meantime a visit to the pharmacy for the morning after pill and an appointment at an STD clinic might not go amiss!
pixiekitkat85 chapter 30 . 11/8/2011
Loved it :)
Robfan32 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
great start to the story. Loving it already
Louise Lewin chapter 8 . 3/22/2011
I forgot to favourite this story and I've spent hours searching, soo pleased I found it! Are there still plans for a sequel? Pleaseeee lol.
Ima Nerdigurl chapter 30 . 1/19/2011
I LOVED IT! And I have to know what happens when they move to Seattle and they all go to college. Please give us a sequal. And if you have already written it, please let me know the name of it so that I can read it. Thank you!
NannaRahRah chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
absoultly love this story
fan danielle bella chapter 30 . 8/7/2010
i would love to read the next part of the story.
sugar9030 chapter 9 . 8/3/2010
great chapter.
sugar9030 chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
i hope bella tells him the truth
sugar9030 chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
at least he feels bad about having drunk sex with a virgin
twilovee chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
vamp.ladybug chapter 30 . 5/24/2010
Wow! I hope you put an announcement chapter on this story if/when you write the sequel!