Reviews for Unleashed Heir: Reloaded
Guest chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
is it daphne? or tracey?
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
holy fudge O.o
Guest chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Bad Dumbledore, yes to animagus, yes to bashing, and he should be treated sort of like he is in second year when everyone finds out he's a parselmouth, because this "thing" that he did seemed dark to them.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Daphne Greengrass :)
The-Dark-Abyss chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
This story is turning out to be really good and I hope you update it soon.
Narutard180 chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
I am going to guess Tracey Davis
Saissister chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
lol...loved it.
EquinePianist chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
I like it:)
airam23 chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
Very good story
I hope soon put the continuation, by the way if do not understand you very well to my post Oh no problem, my native language is the Spanish, and I am using a translator, so do not be very well if left open.
luvan1mefang1rl chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
XNNMX

Hi again. Good Dumboldore, good as in looking out for Harry. Yes 2 Harry having an Animagus form. I want Harry Uchiha to be a cold and badboy teen who keeps to himself and protects his friends and family as one Naruto Namikaze would in honor of his brother. I guess for chakra element could be fire & wind, but what about lightning? Why not keep moine & ron good, i mean they're harry's friends right? Do ur best.
luvan1mefang1rl chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
XNNMX

Hi. I'm new loggin fanfic thing. I'm a fan & reader. I liked, loved or enjoyed reading story(-ies). U did a cool story. I've added ya 2 my fav authors & story(-ies). Do ur best. _
Grammar Monster chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
I'm sorry, but GRAMMAR. Ack. *through not 'threw'. Threw is the past tense of 'throw' *knew not new. New is something that is not old. Knew is knowledge. And your sentence structure and punctuation is abysmal. I'm sorrry if I sound like a prude. But it's true. Also. You're making it extremely difficult to differentiate between people. Like I can never tell who's talking or thinking. Get an editor. Make things more clear.
SimFlyer chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Please dont forget this story kickass harry, sharigan, evil dumbledore what else could you want? oh yea Ol Voldie bitch slapped Shinobe style
ichaichahater chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
will harry and sauske be able to talk to each other?
harrylover101 chapter 5 . 3/15/2011