Reviews for Pythagoras was a Fencer
bibliophilea chapter 1 . 1/27
This is great! The first FanFiction which incorporates fencing I've read in which the author actually knows fencing!

Épée may be to first blood, but you can hit the person anywhere, and you don't have to worry about who made the first action and all that right-of -way silliness... you can probably guess what I fence... (::

The only time I've fenced sabre was against another épée fencer, and I ended that bout with a very épée-style wrist touch. That was a lot of fun! A sabre-ist fencing sabre against me would definitely destroy me (I'm not nearly aggressive enough in fencing style for sabre), but it's still great fun!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Yes, but I used to know a 72-year old woman that had to helped up onto the podium to collect her gold medal at the World Masters Games in Portland one year, but was a boxcar full of freight at high speed on the flat floor. Epee. Ruby did not have a traditional body type for fencing, but was truly scary on the other end (very short, very wide, very frightening). Probably just as well she didn't do saber, mind you...(my husband did over-40 foil and was NotDeadF*Last in his category, despite it being his first tourney, brag).

But I digress. Cute drabble.
Mythri chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Aw, very cute. :) And now I know more about fencing!
Lucky Dragon Smile chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
LOL! I'm a math geek too, so I understood the math joke instantly. That was so clever. I'm on a gap semester right now, took it b/c I was so stressed from school bullying after I became valedictorian. So I'm home, reading and working out. I miss math so much! So your fic was amazing and thanks for the smile! :)
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
lololol ! yay fencing and triangles! one of my best friends is a fencer and she's totally awesome. she'll watch movies and be like "they're doing things wrong..."
X- Admiral Ta'ura -X chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I used to take fencing for a double bladed broad sword . ow... I remember it didn't have a blade (which is good) I would whack my self in the shin so many times and end up with a bruise the size of a baseball at least. My mom told me that she did the same thing when she was a kid and said I should be thankful mine doesn't have an edge or I'd be missing a leg by now. O.o Anywho lovely story :P I like it a lot specially when Sulu calls out Chekov (finally... I've been waiting for that) now if someone will call him out on Vodka the and such he might learn some interesting facts :D

tuddles
foiledfoil chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Nice story, except there is one problem... Foil is the best weapon!
Tenebrielle chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I approve of all fencing related stories! Good weapon choice, too. ;-)