Reviews for Beatrix's Answer
Blackfire 18 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Aw, what a cute story! I love Beatrix's shock at the proposal even though she was sort of expecting it, haha! And then how she draws her sword and poor Steiner thinks he has to best her for her to accept him.

I would have loved to read a longer duel. I wouldn't put it past Beatrix to toy with Steiner as she did with Zidane and his party. But Beatrix is bad ass. Tough call! Either way, this was a fun little read. I really enjoyed this!

Great work!

Blackfire 18
The Coffee Goddess chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
General Beatrix is the best character in FF9, and you portrayed her so perfectly here. Steiner is perfectly written here too. The whole story is so perfectly written and plausible, its like it was pulled from the game itself. Oh wait, Square couldn't have made a scene this good. This story rocks. Write more Beatrix and Steiner, you are the only one who does them true justice as a couple. God Bless
Trickster Chibi Chan chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
0.o ... ooooh *sparkle sparkle* very romantic. But if your gonna write a romance story with Steiner's proposal, it's gotta be more, erm, not fluffy but... i dunno, i hope you get my point.
dirtnapping chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Awwww how kawaii! But I'm getting cavities in my brain now thanks to you! XD
Dragonking2 chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
Don't be so hard on yourself, you gave good warning that this was a major mush fic and it does a very good job as a love scene. I really liked it and it's prequel. Good job.
ARK chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Verry fine writing. I am a BIG fan of stiener and love stories like this. Exept I think Stiener should have won the duel. It would have added to the feeling more and striengthened thier frienship in this way. For once Beatrix had somone to protect her. Such would have strrienthened thier realationship. Also eventually you grow more powerful than her in the game annyways.
Ray chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
PADFOOT IS BETTER THAN MOONY!(DON'T MIND ME I'M JUST REALLY ODD) BY THE WAY GOOD STORY!(PADFOT IS STILL BETTER...P!)
Liz chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
I LOVE IT!

You seemed to have their relationship written perfectly- a very hard thing to do! Much harder than Dagger and Zidane, which is why they're more popular...
SturmGewher44 chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
I think it would have been nicer if Beatrix had beaten Steiner unconscious and then waited for him to wake up to give him her answer. And maybe broken a few limbs and ribs.
Yuffie143 chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
Yesh! Nice and Mushy and Romantic! I love itttt
wyndnfyr chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
Awwwwwww! *claps enthusiastically* that was so sweet! and for those of us, what did u call us? sensless romantics? lol it was good. i liked it.
Pretty fic chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
ooooo mushy... and squihsy
SSJ Claire chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
I've been looking so long and hard for a decent Beatrix fic! thankyou! This was actually quite good , so keep it up-
Jax chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
AAK! cute... sensors... overload.
tigerstripes chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
*pukes violently on her shoes* How sweet and mushy and romantic. It's pretty good actually