Reviews for The Prodigal
abrant554 chapter 18 . 9/24/2016
You are very funny and had Ziva down to a tee. I could just picture her doing exactly how you wrote it and Tony's responses. Very good.
abrant554 chapter 13 . 9/24/2016
LMAO...Should not have started this chapter with a mouth full of water. Excellent.
D0NT W0RRY AB0UT IT chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
This was fantastic. Sorry I don't really have anything constructive to say, but I loved the mcbanter.
Hermi-ko chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
Oh my gosh, I couldn't sleep because I wanted to know the end of it. Thanks to you I have 3 hours before a 8-hour shift. Congratulations for this artwork!
Hermi-ko chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
XXD You have the chic to make me laugh at my heart's content every chapter!
Hermi-ko chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
OH MY GOSH that's a BAD time _
Hermi-ko chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
For one split second I thought it would be the delivery guy for the pizza. But they are already eating so it does not make sense _
And I love how you talk about the time she has allowed him to stare.
Hermi-ko chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
XXD Nice catch-up, Ziva!
Hermi-ko chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Thanks for the Kate input, nicely done!
Hermi-ko chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Here comes trouble!
Catmint chapter 18 . 10/17/2012
This was a real emotional rollercoaster of a fic! I'm generally wary of the Jeanne-coming-back ones but you've done the subject really well. Great writing, great pace, LOVE poor McGee getting involuntarily dragged into everything and getting the upper hand with Tony was very entertaining! All in all, I love this fic.
JperW chapter 18 . 9/12/2012
Nice story, even as I read it now. Thanks for writing.
adara-greenleaf chapter 9 . 11/24/2010
Ah! This chapter felt a lot more in character for Ziva. I like McGee/Ziva interactions...they always make me smile. He's so chivalrous! "Was it consensual?" Awww...
adara-greenleaf chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
I like this story so far, but I have to be honest and say I think it's a bit OOC, at least for Ziva. She's acting like, well, a child. And Tony's no better, but we all know he's got a weak spot where Jeanne is concerned. I don't know...maybe it's just me wanting her not to act like a silly fifteen year old...she's so angsty and...mean!
adara-greenleaf chapter 7 . 11/24/2010
Wow...possesive Ziva is even more unbecoming than jealous Ziva. I bet that was a plate she threw at the door!