Reviews for Multiple Personalities
Sakura 42002 chapter 17 . 5/27/2013
i love it! meilin has red eyes, just so you know. but i simply loved it!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/10/2013
AHHHHH! That was sooooo cute!
Suzume Yoshida chapter 17 . 4/3/2013
KAWAII!OMG THAT WAS AWESOME AND INTENSE AND CUTE AND...hold up...didn't i just say that...oh well, it was in a different language. CUTE!11
Eilegna chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
At first I thought it was kinda cliche and the idea of both having fiance was like huh? But I can't stop laughing and soon got really hooked..you got me researching personality disorders again (the first time was when I watched The Uninvited starred by Emily Browning, because mental disorders is a good idea for a plot).
My favorite scene was when Syaoran died...hahaha yeah the part where his last personality died...my immediate reaction was 'genius' that was a nice allegory. and I really really really love it!

you have a talent in comedy and in serious business!
Keep on writing! (n)/

(now to review Amber and Emerald)
dandelionerose chapter 17 . 10/28/2012
awesome story!
couldn't leave it until i finished...!
now i'm doomed cos of my mountain of workload i ignored :'( :p

great fic...
keep writing!
Akari4Ever chapter 17 . 7/11/2012
Oh. My. Kami. -Insert Tomoyo squeal here- I kept rereading the part when Syaoran proposed... It was such a kawaii-awesome moment! I literally (since I was reading this at 2 in the morning and did not want to wake anyone up. And I was not going to allow myself to sleep until I finished the fanfic) stuffed my face in a pillow and squealed! C: This story was awesome! (: Keep up the good work!

Akari
rini.mae chapter 17 . 7/2/2012
I soo like it!write more ne? :)
MelodyKey chapter 17 . 5/28/2012
Wait, wait, wait. They got married at the age of 15? Wow... That's a little young... Plus when did Tomoyo-chan get there?
MelodyKey chapter 16 . 5/28/2012
Harumi is... She's a really crazy girl... Though I knew something like this would happen soon. I decided she was crazy when she said she wanted to kiss Syaoran... Though she kind of made the story more interesting. I wonder what your other stories will be like. :D
MelodyKey chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
HII! I really like how you made Syaoran have multiple personalities! This is a very interesting story! By the way, who's Harumi? Is she a person you made up?
xXMidnightRomanceXx chapter 17 . 12/25/2011
lol i love dis!
Sam chapter 17 . 12/14/2011
This Is THE Cutest Story I've Read!

Amazing!
rosypinkname chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
ahahaha SHINee reference! xD

Great story! Syaoran's kinda scaring me though..
humbleblossom chapter 17 . 8/17/2011
Amazing story. I loved it and ending is so cute.