Reviews for Healing Takes Time
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
What a beautiful story!
bookish327 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I can't believe I haven't read this before now. This was very realistic and in character for how Bella would react to her first separation from Edward. Also, you wrote Bella's internal narration perfectly; it sounded just like her thoughts in the book. Excellent work.
Yasodhara chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Oh, that was sweet, it made me cry, but offcourse when Edwards back, all is fine ! And yeah, i think its weird too, that you havent got more reviews, this is really good!
tersaseda chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I can't believe I'm just now getting around to this...

*sigh* What a lovely story! I'm so glad that you showed Bella having a relapse because, honestly, that kind of pain doesn't vanish in a day; she needed to start realizing how to deal with it now that Edward was back.

And major kudos for writing in how "Jane Eyre" got to be so prominent in her mind in "Eclipse."

I'm so happy to read your stories; you're very talented!
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I love the detail of this scene. I can picture her having another little breakdown and I like that you emphasize how crazy that would seem and would actually be. I love each of them talking about how uneventful their evenings were (even though neither of them had a really uneventful evening) and about her being able but unwilling to imagine how much he missed her. Great perspective.
jueguini chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I can't imagine why you haven't gotten a review yet, but I really liked this! I'm going to read all of your stories :D